Monday, November 30, 2009

Sneaky-peeks!!! For December's My Creative Scrapbook kits!



I don't usually do this but there is so much to see for Decembers kits over at My Creative Scrapbook I thought I'd share a few little peeks to get the excitement going! Here are a couple of little peeks from some of the pages I made up with the December Limited Edition kit (Reveal day is December 5th....kits will go up for viewing then)....




I also worked with the Album kit this time around and there were so many lovely papers and goodies in this one too....here are a couple of sneak-peeks....



To see some sneak-peeks for the Main kit check out the sneaks Robbie put up of all the design teams work with this kit HERE

To see all the sneaks for the Creative Kit click HERE

To see all the sneaks for the Limited Edtion kit click HERE

To see all the sneaks for the Album Kit click HERE

I'll be back to post the full pages and lots of tips and more close-ups on the 5th of December, reveal day!

Thanks for taking a peek!

~Gabrielle xxx

19 comments:

LindaB said...

As my granddaugher says "OH MY GOSH" . . . can't wait to see what pretty's you have created!!!!!

Deana Birks said...

Wow. So beautiful and elegant.

Kristie said...

Gabi!!!!!! I just cannot wait to see the rest of your layouts! That corset tie with the pearls...so beautiful~~~
Kristie

Kristie said...

Forgot to comment on your new background~ Love it, sooooo you!
K

Angelica said...

Love the new look of your blog!! The sneek peeks looks awesome...can't wait to see the full page!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Wow, these are awesome. Can't wait to see more. Love the new look of your blog!

phamil said...

Holy Smokes Gabi, you amaze me more every single month!!! These are beautiful, and the entire pages are even more! (tease!!!) Love your work girlfriend!!

Tanya said...

WOW!!!!!!!!
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paper Paradise said...

What a tease, can't wait to see the pages, you amaze us all with your beautiful work. x

Lynette Jacobs said...

That looks just beautiful...can't wait to see the full reveal.

angelwhispers said...

Garielle you are such a tease!! These are fab can't wait to them them on the 5th xx Loving the background xx

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh lord..... those sneak peeks looks... heavenly!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the final pages!

Jane F. Smith said...

WOW...such beautiful Work Gabrielle!!! and I love the new look of the blog!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Gorgeous peeks! I'm such a fan of your work, just always beautiful!!

chrisw said...

Oh wow gaby those sneak peaks look amazing,can't wait to see the layouts in the full...yummy yummy!!thanks,you are always such an inspiration!

LindaB said...

Your new banner and background are beautiful and sooooo you!

Flower Power said...

wow Gaby, your layouts are awesome, cant wait for this kit to arrive. I love your new background and banner, so you!BFN Carole

Anonymous said...

Please contact me...I'd love to have you become a designer for FrostitPink.com -- I can't find an email to contact you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Val
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails