Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brand NEW PRIMA!! ~ Sneak Peeks at September's MCS Kits!!


Oh yah! That's right I said it!! Pam has PACKED the Limited Edition kit for September with brand NEW PRIMA goodies and they are sooo fine!! TWO of every paper in the gorgeous Annalee collection! ....and don't get me started on the embellishments!!.....blooms, blooms & more blooms!! But that's not all! Beautiful new crystal flourishes, lace trims, gems, pearl & gold bead strands, glass flowers and wait for it......DUSTY ATTIC Gate chippies too! All of it in one kit.....no extra (add-on) purchase necessary....all the blooms & embellies you see are in the one kit! (Although Pam has now come out with a Prima Flower add-on kit starting in October for those of you who want MORE MORE MORE blooms! lol!) Here is a little 'Peek' at the page's I made up using this awesome kit this month (the reveal of the full pages should be up on my blog in a few days).....and I've got some great news for those of you who don't care for 'wait lists'....see the end of this post!!!.....







I've got one more sneak peek for you all .....a little peek at the September Main kit!! It is out of this world beautiful! ...so feminine and pretty!! This kit includes some of my favourite papers from this Summer's CHA.....MME 'Lost & Found!!' ....these papers have to be seen in real life! So glittery and beautiful! Here is a picture of the kit....

Here are some little peeks at the layouts I've been working on with this kit, I'll share the full pages in a few days!!....






Now here is some exciting news I have to share with you all! Pam has let me know that she has kits available for both the Main & Limited Edition kits for SEPTEMBER!! This means you won't have to be on a waiting list!! you can get these kits right away! She knew these kit's would be in high demand so she made sure to get plenty of stock on when she put in her order at CHA! So if these kits make you 'sing', be sure to drop Pam a note and get your order in before the are all gone! Pssst! She said she will take pre-orders before the reveal date (you can send your inquiry to her at mycreativescrapbook@gmail.com ) To view pricing on the different kits you can take a look at the My Creative Scrapbook site.....note: you'll see the August kits up right now, pic's of the Sept. kits should be up in a few days.....to view the Limited Edition kit scroll to the top of the page in the right hand corner and click on Limited Edition Kit.

I'll post my full layouts along with tips & techniques in the next few days! Hope everyone is gearing up for a great long weekend!!

~Gabrielle xxx

14 comments:

Mieke said...

Oooh Gabi, those sneak peaks look so good! I already send a email to Pam to get me a stunning kit. I so miss the monthly kits but it's become too expensive for me and I have so much to do at the moment.
Thanks for the inspiration!
hugs

Romy said...

Wowee, Gabi, it looks like both Pam and you have totally outdone yourselfs. What beautiful, pretty and girly kits. I love them both and I bet the Album and Creative Kit will be fantastic too:) Can't wait to see the full reveal of the DT's pages. I'm sure they'll all be pure eye-candy!

Jolaine Frias said...

Can't wait to see more! Everything looks so beautiful!

angelwhispers said...

Well Gabrielle what a tease you are!!

These all look fab just in the small tasters so can't wait to see the full layouts! Love Chanelle xx

Maureen Reiss said...

Great sneak peaks! Can't wait

Jolanda said...

I hate sneeks...when it's your work i want to see it all!!!!!!;)

It looks beautiful.....hope we soon can see it all!!
Heva a very nice day!

Charlotte said...

Oh, good with that sneak peak.....especially when I'm geting the kits! Both of them!!! I'm standing by the mailbox every day just waiting.
Just love your style. Your are SO amazing, so I'm visiting you alot, just to get new ideas and enjoy the beatiness og your LO's!

http://mybeautifullifeinpages.blogspot.com/ said...

Thanks so much for the peek! It looks like such a beautiful kit this month, can't wait to get mine!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Gabi,first of all I looove the new look of your blog,so spring!!!
And those sneaks wow looks amazing.
Ì feel so lucky that I`m one the limited edition kits owner...I can`t wait!!

Scrapycandy said...

Can hardly wait....

My Scrapy Den said...

I love your work so much! Enjoy your blog and look forward to see what you create next.
I have question how do you display or store your layouts? I can't imagine them in an album. Thanks in advance.

Joanne

Patty O'Malley said...

Wow, Gabi, I can't wait to see the full reveal! Have you ever thought of writing a book?

Unknown said...

hey gabi
wowwwwwww what a great beautiful
Kits.
cool you sneaky I'm so curious about the rest of your layout it looks very beautiful .
hugs carla

Anonymous said...

This has to be the most gorgeous site I have ever been to....Amazing information, techniques....I'm just blown away...Thank you so very much for sharing....

Sandi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails