Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CHA is on and Webster's Pages Has Some Gorgeous new collections!!!

I just love this time of year, seeing all the beautiful new collections being revealed at the Summer CHA!  I was away on a summer vacation during Webster's Pages big Promo week for their newest collections so I hadn't had a chance to share all these peeks at what's coming out.  But for those of you who still haven't had a peek at these gorgeous goodies, here they are.....WARNING:  You may need to put on some shades, their newest bling embellies are spectacular! *smile*



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Aren't they beautiful?  And  they didn't stop there of course, the embellies are again, amazing!!  Check out the dazzeling bling and the adorable Cameo Pins! Love them!!






.....And then of course there is always my fav, the trim cards!  Here are a couple examples of the beautiful trims Websters Pages has to offer (feathers and lace! oh my!).....


Bling, feathers, lace and gorgeous papers!  Can't wait to get my hands on all these lovelies!   And can't wait to see what you all create with them!  For a little peek at some projects made up by the WP design team, be sure to have a peek at Brandin's blog


11 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Thanks !I saw it all but I can look every single day!

Edna said...

Beautiful collections. Love it.

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

I saw these items already. They are fantastic !

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my giddy aunt, what a fantastic collection, I love it all. And Gabrielle, I just want to thank you for coming over to my blog and leaving such a lovely message about my flowers. I feel like Ive been left a message from Blog Royalty! Thank you so much again, its meant a great deal to me. Ive spent the last few days just wandering around your beautiful blog. Thank you for all the inspiration, as a newbie I certainly need it!! Lee xx

Romy said...

I agree, all new Webster's stuff looks simply fantastic! There's nothing I don't like:) Oops...I can already imagine my wallet being empty after these lines hit the stores;)

Charlotte said...

Totally agreeing with the lace and feather, just love those. And all that new bling, wau...must have

The Sparkly Fairy said...

ooh delicious! Love the Fairytale and Botanical Christmas!

Pendra said...

Have been on WP for weeks it seems... love the new lines but I think my favorites are the All About Me and the Winter Fairytales. Can't wait to see all the new projects that will be done with these new lines! Bummed I didn't win any but I can always order!!

angelwhispers said...

My My My I just adore all bling but my god these are just so stunning and the fabulous colours are so perfect and like you the cameo's are just so lush!! I need these just wonderful embellies but the big question is? could I bring myself to actually use them!!!!! Love Chanelle xxx

Sue said...

I want them all. Such beautiful embellishments, I'm drooling as I type!

Amy Voorthuis said...

Love them all the so wow can't wait what you make with them!
There all so very pretty....cn't wait till they sell them over here in holland! hugs amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails