Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm a Guest Designer for Scrap That! Kit Club!!

I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Scrap That kit Club for their September kit!  And let me tell you, this kit is Spectacular!!!  If you love Shabby-Chic style, this one is for you!!  I just had so much fun working with this kit...I won't say too much more till Friday (their reveal day) but above is a little sneak peek of their kit for September!  

On Friday August 26th starting at noon EST they will be kicking off their reveal with a fun little blog hop!  There are a number of amazing prizes up for grabs (including some....yep! Dusty Attic! for all you DA lovers out there! ...Scrap That now carries Dusty Attic products in their store and have DA in all their kits!)  

So grab yourself a cup of coffee (or tea if that is your preference) and enjoy a fun little blog hop where you will see the work of each of the design team members revealed and have a chance at winning some wonderful goodies!  See you then! xx


17 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Gabrielle,
I can't wait to see what magic you work with those beautiful products.
~Shannon

Rachael Elliott said...

Looks like an awesome kit! Can't wait to seem more!

EFI said...

woooow, this is really exciting!!!! You are so talented and your creations are inspire me a lot!!!! Huge congratulations Gabrielle!!!!

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations my Dear! Show us more soo :)

Romy said...

Congrats on your GDT spot, you totally deserve it:) The sneak peeks look amazing and I can hardly wait to see the full reveal of the kit and your (probably gorgeous) work with it:)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Shona big congrats girl.I can imagine how much you enjoyed your kit.I can´t wait to see what you created!!

Unknown said...

Gabi,

I can't tell you how honored we are to have you join us this month as our guest designer!

I am so excited for the blog hop this weekend when we can reveal your beautiful creations!

Hugs,

Lori

Patty O'Malley said...

I know whatever you did for them is beautiful--can't wait to see! The peeks of the kit look absolutely gorgeous!

misty said...

congrats! I'm sure you work will inspire as usual!

Vicky Alberto said...

working along side one of my top scrappy faves - whoooo hoooo!!!!

cheryl said...

Congratulations I can not wait to see reveal day

LISA said...

That is awesome!! I see the sneaks and cant wait to see the whole Layouts!!

phamil said...

Ohhhh, looks VERY interesting, lol!!! I will have to keep my eye on this! I can't wait to see what you do. Gotta check this out!!!

Cassy said...

Congrats!
And I'm looking forward on that day.

Cass from Guitar Scales For Beginners

Pendra said...

Gabi congrats on being the guest designer and I cannot wait to see what wonderful creations you come up with! The sneaks are driving me crazy... you tease!

Paula in Ontario, Canada said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Aline Fonseca said...

Congrats, Gabrielle!
You're a fantastic artist!
Here in Brazil we think of you as one of the most talented scrapper in the world!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails