Saturday, February 2, 2013

Another Layout in Australian Scrapbook Idea's Magazine!

I have one more layout of mine to share with you all that was published in the January Issue of the Australian Scrapbook Idea's Magazine.  I got my issue last week and I'd be remiss in failing to say how beautiful all the layouts are in this issue.  I really enjoyed reading this issue cover to cover, so many beautiful ideas and techniques.  For my layout above of my oldest daughter Chloe, I used one of my favourite Bo Bunny collections called Et Cetera combined with their new blooms and trinkets.  Here are some close-up pic's of the page..... 
I also used a whole bunch of Dusty Attic Chipboard pieces for this page since it is an Aussie magazine and Dusty Attic is based in Australia.  I used the Dusty Attic Baroque Frames (square), the Chicken Wire Panel, Fancy Letter Box #2 (below), Mini Scrolls and the Mini Clock Faces.  I shared the techniques/finishes on the chipboard in the magazine. 
 
You can find Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine HERE.  As I mentioned in my other posts, it's so cool the way they show the step by steps for the layouts they feature in this magazine, love that! 

Hope everyone has an awesome and creative weekend!  Thanks for stopping by! xo

18 comments:

Gitte said...

Wow beautiful layout, Great colors.

Becky said...

Stunning page..Gorgeous colors and gorgeous details.

morkaren said...

Et vidunderligt LO skønne detaljer og din yndige datter. knus morkaren.

Romy said...

Your lay-out is a true vintage beauty. I really love your use of colours and the mix of these wonderful papers with the new BB blooms. Just an amazing lay-out!

dstandard said...

This is a stunning page - love all that chipboard!

Sandra said...

I saw this is the magazine and I love it.

Patty O'Malley said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the bits of torn texts and the gorgeous butterflies. I hope to get a copy of the magazine when it comes to our local bookstore.

Keren Tamir said...

absolutely gorgeous Gabi!! WTG!! you never dissapoint!!

Lizzyc said...

HI..This is gorgeous, and I have that mag and I agree there are lots of amazing layouts and lots of inspiration in it!! Love all the chipboard, and the mail box is so cute!! always love what you create!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love the torn pieces of text that you incorporated throughout the piece. And the letterbox adds a lovely bit of whimsy. Gorgeous!

Elena C said...

Gabrielle,
Wow...you are truly amazing!!! You always have fresh ideas and different twists. God has gifted you with great imagination. Thank you for sharing!!!

Lori Anderson said...

That has to be the most beautiful scrapbook page I've ever seen. And I LOVE the closeups -- awesome photography. Going to Pin this on my Art Pinterest board! (pinterest.com/limamike)

Judy said...

Stunning colors and striking layout!

xo
Judy

Unknown said...

Hi Gabrielle i have just found your blog via Google after searching for air dry clay projects,I have watched your tutorial
FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2012 Mixed Media fun with Bo Bunny! Template & Video tutorial!I have been blown away by your artwork,I am now a follower and can't wait see your future pieces. Off to look at more of your posts!!!!Take Care Jacqueline.S

Marilyn said...

Sooo Beautiful Gabrielle!!! love it!
hugs!

phamil said...

Gosh Gabi, the page AND Chloe are gorgeous! She's so grown up! WOW, time goes too fast! This page is stunning, and congrats on the pub. Love the colors and especially ove the way you framed the photo!

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous layout full of beautiful Dusty Attic pieces and frames and beautiful flowers and embellies.
Your photo of your daughter is just lovely!

Unknown said...

Awesome post about Kaisercraft

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails