Friday, February 22, 2013

Websters Pages Digi {Quick an Easy Pages}!

I'm not normally a digi scrapper but I really wanted to give some digi pages a try using the newest Websters Pages Digital collections.  Did you know that all the Websters pages paper collections can also be found in a digital version?  And not just the papers,....buttons, embellishments, rhinestone titles and flourishes...so many cool things!  Above is a layout I made using the New Beginnings Digi collection. 
 
Even if you are not a digi scrapper, what I like about this is that you can use this as a way to layout a page design, almost like a sketch that you may want to try with the real papers.  Working in digi allows you to move things around quickly, try different patterned papers together so without having to chop up your real papers until you're sure you like the design.....I just might give these combinations a go with the real paper collection.  Below is another one I put together using New Beginnings Digital kit.  My daughter Chloe has such beautiful hands with perfectly shaped nails (unlike her mama who keeps her nails clipped short!)....and she loves to do fun nail pollish finishes.  The design she has below she painted the nails with a dove gray polish and asked if I'd put on some white polka dots....I readily agreed ....but halfway through I realize what a tedious task I'd agreed to!  But in the end it really looked cute! :)
 
If you are interested in checking out the digital kits you can find there here WEBSTERS PAGES DIGITAL.  You can purchase the designs in seperate formats or as a whole kit with everything in it.  And the beauty of digi is you can use it over and over!  There is also a nice 'freebies' section where you can download some beautiful frames, journaling cards and lunchbox notes!  (I even use the digi designs for my signatures at the end of my blog pieces....below, I used the In Love digi collection).  And before you all ask, nope, I'm not going digi! lol....I've got loads of new pages and a new canvas tutorial to share with you this week so please pop by again! xo

9 comments:

Sandra said...

wow, gorgeous pages and very different to your others. I've not attempted to do a digital page but you've made it look very exciting.

Tone-Lill said...

You have done a great job on these digis. It looks gorgeous and fun to do the LOs in digi format, but I think I prefer the LO in big albums and so much more fun to create when tactile.
Wish you a great weekend :)



Cindy Gay said...

These are awesome! And so are the finger nails!

Keren Tamir said...

they turned out really pretty!! I do prefer your real ones myself as they are usually so spectacular!!

Unknown said...

These digi pages are wonderful,love the stitching detail on these.So gorgeous.Jacqueline.S

Judy said...

This is fabulous! Beautiful design, and just the most precious and TRUE sentiment.

xo

Patty O'Malley said...

These are very pretty, but I have to say I prefer "real" ones.

Lizzyc said...

Hi..These are gorgeous.. digi is always so crisp.. the colors are soft and feminine.. beautiful..

Wanda said...

Just beautiful as always. Thanks for sharing your yellow butterflies. I have used them on a few layouts. Love your work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails