Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Winner! {Of the Bo Bunny & ClearSnap Bloghop}

Hi Everyone!  Sorry, I got busy scrapping yesterday (trying to finish a layout for tomorrow) and forgot that I was supposed to choose a winner from my blog for the Bo Bunny Clearsnap blog hop yesterday!  My youngest daughter is home from school today with a cold so I let her pick a winner from all you lovely ladies who left your kind comments.  The winner is.....
 
Marianna said...
Love the jewels and color combination. Need to go back and see previous posts so I have signed up to follow. Thanks so much!
April 25, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Congrats! Marianna!!!  Please send me your address and I'll forward your information to Bo Bunny to send you out your prize!

Thanks again to everyone that played along!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails