Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Sneak Peek at 'Sofiero' {NEW Maja Design Collection}

I'm so excited to be sharing some wonderful news today from one of my design teams, Maja Design!  They are showing a little sneak peek from their newest collection coming out shortly!  It's called Sofieri, a collection that is designed around a fairytale castle in Sweden that is surrounded by beautiful gardens.  This is a 'Limited Edition' collection which means that it will have only one printing, once it is gone, it is gone!  You won't want to miss out on this one!
 
Do you want to have a chance at winning this gorgeous collection for yourself?  Then just hop on over to the Maja Design blog today and let us know what you think of the collection!  They will announce 3 winners from those that commented on June 25th!  I don't know about you, but I'm already dreaming up all the lovely things I can make with these!!  You can find the Maja Design Blog post HERE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I already left my comment at Maja...these papers are seriously fantastic...sad that it is only one printing, though, as I can imagine using them time and time again! Thanks for sharing this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails