Tuesday, November 11, 2014

NEW! Kit Page & Video {The Scrapbook Diaries}


Hello friends! I'm super excited to share with you the latest Kit Page I've made for The Scrapbook Diaries!  This one includes one of my Stamp Designs, the Corset Lacing design! This is my first time using it, and I have to say it played out just as I imagined it would :)

This kit has so many pretty elements, premium Prima flowers, one of my favorite NEW Shimmerz Paints called Moody Mauve, as well as some lovely chipboard designs and of course my new stamp! (Janene has set it up as a Basic, Basic Plus or Complete set, so no worries if you've already got my stamp, you can order the Basic kit and not end up with an extra of a stamp set you already got).


Here's a close-up of my stamp design, ....love that Prima paper as well, has to be one of my all time fav's of Prima papers, such a cute design!


Such fun chipboard designs and some lovely Glass Pebbles in this kit as well.  


Here's a close-up of the gorgeous bloom embellishments in this kit!  As always I've also created a full Step-by-Step Video Tutorial to go with this kit, Janene will send you a link to a special private thread where you have unlimited access to this (online) video.

If you would like to get your hands on this kit, just head on over to The Scrapbook Diaries and get your order in!  I'd move fast on this one, the last few kits I designed for The Scrapbook Diaries sold out very quickly, I don't want anyone to miss out on this one! (there is also a lovely bonus page that Janene designed as part of the kit :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, your comments and feedback always bring me so much joy!



21 comments:

Paula Calvanico said...

Dang lady! After a visit here my head wants to explode because you are chock full of inspo! What a crazy awesome page. That stamp of yours is off the chain! You are such a talent my friend, I love visiting and gazing just soaking up the awesomeness <3

Paula xoxo

Eva Olmo said...

This layout is gorgeous! I love the kit! Thanks for make these projects so beautiful.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Another beautiful layout Gabrielle and I love the way you've used your gorgeous Corset stamp. It looks fabulous...
greetings Miranda

Patty O'Malley said...

This is so pretty, Gabi! Love the stamp!

Janene said...

Thank you for all the kind words and of course for the amazing kit and layout!!! Love all the details as always. How you come up with those ideas time and again... Love it!

Cindy Gay said...

Wow, that's pretty!

Unknown said...

what a gorgeous page Gabrielle! Love that new mauve and your corset stamp!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful fe mine layout, love all the details! Love the stamp too!

Romy said...

Oh gosh, this is just one of the most gorgeous, romantic lay-outs that I've ever seen! It came out absolutely stunning!

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Gabrielle, a beautiful work again. And your new stamp looks so great, a wonderful idea.
LG Petra

Unknown said...

Superbe page! Bises

Beverley said...

Beautiful layout Gabi, and your stamp is fabulous!!

Janie said...

Elements, embellishing and composition all lovely. Another
excellent piece by Gabrielle.

Martie Rollin said...

Loved seeing the Corset stamp in use...really clever! I think I'll be gifting myself for Christmas!

Ilene said...

Oh my goodness, what a breathtaking page! I LOVE how you used that tie stamp!

Unknown said...

Hi Gabrielle!!! This page is simply amazing! I had to run over to scrapbook diaries and get my kit!! You are truly inspiring:) awesome awesome awesome

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

So glad you like it Kirsten! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for the kind feedback! xo xo

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely gorgeous, so many stunning details!
Rebecca.

Kimberly said...

Gabrielle, I love your work. I am interested in making these pages. How do you display your pages or do you keep them in a binder? Kim

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Thanks Kimberly! I do keep some in binders but if the design has a lot of 3D elements I put it up for display.... I have some (glassless) frames on ny scraproom wall...I trade out the layouts every once in a while. ;)

Unknown said...

You deserve nothing but outstanding feedback!! You're truly a wonderfully talented person! Hope you have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails