Monday, March 23, 2015

NEW Kit Page! Masculine/Romantic {The Scrapbook Diaries} PLUS a NEW Stamp!!!


Spring is on it's way (hard to tell here today, the temperatures are still below zero), but I know that lots of people have wedding anniversaries coming up.  So I thought it would be nice to scrap a Kit Page for The Scrapbook Diaries that would work nicely as a romantic page or can be adapted to use as a masculine page as well (lots of fun chains, clocks, cogs and gears in this one!  I also thought it would be fun to use a very cool mixed media background paper.  I've always wanted to try playing with Tim Holtz inks and embossed resist papers.  The background design was created using 2 Tim Holtz distress inks (included in the kit) and a KaiserCraft embossed resist paper.


There is loads of yummy chipboard in this kit, and in the video tutorial (which you get unlimited access to with the purchase of the kit), I show you how to get this verdigris/rust patina on the chipboard pieces.


I chose very rustic looking blooms for this page (burlap and metal) so that they would not look out of place even if you were to use an all masculine pic for this page.


There are some really awesome accent embellies in this kit as well, I just love those sugar dots, the splash of color they add to the layout is even more shimmery in real life!


As always the kit comes with a full VIDEO TUTORIAL to which you will have unlimited access to (with the purchase of the kit).  Just follow along and recreate this page or tweak it to suit your own tastes.  You can find this kit today at The Scrapbook Diaries HERE.  (It's available as a Basic or Complete kit, depending on whether you need the inks etc....Janene likes to help you save where you can :)   Be sure to check out the Scrapbook Diaries Blog as well to see the gorgeous bonus page that Janene Meyerowitz created for the kit as well, this is a Stunner! (love the way she incorporated the butterflies and the way she used the Tim Holtz inks!)

Before I close off today I wanted to share another bit of exciting news with you all!  I have come out with another stamp set!  This is another texture style stamp set!  Being a scrapbooker myself I know the type of stamps I would like to play with, so I got to work sketching out some texture designs....I did a peeled paint finish, a crackle design and a chicken wire design, as well as a barb wire strip!


Have you ever been in a hurry when making up a project but didn't want to scrimp on design?  I thought the crackle and peeled paint designs would work beautifully to add a nice textural element to your chipboard pieces!  And chicken wire, who doesn't love a bit of that on their pages, right?  And I thought it would be nice to add a barbed wire border design to the stamp set to round it out, so I hand drew out a barbed wire design to be used on masculine style pages (not that you can use it on a feminine page as well, lol).  

You can find my stamp set at The Scrapbook Diaries HERE!  And and update on my first texture stamp set (the water droplet/brick set), Janene completely sold out of this set and ordered a new run of them, so they are now again available in her store as well! NOTE:  There has been some confusion in the past as far as shipping rates on my stamp sets.  Here is a quote from Janene on how to go about ordering stamps for International customers.....

International Customers…
Shipping of 1 stamp set is $8.88 (Canada – a bit less for you). Shipping of 2-5 stamp sets is usually $11.48.  If interested in the kit and stamp set, shipping will general be about $18.50.  You can email us for a price quote (please specify the items you wish to purchase and where you are located) or you can place order and click – “Bill me actual shipping”. Once we have your order filled, we will email you a Money Request form PayPal for the specified shipping (all shipments sent via US Postal Service).
We made this a bit easier for you when it comes to finding the various products Gabrielle has created for us:
  • Available Kits (these are full kits still available for purchase)
  • Gabi’s Products (you can find all my stamps here in case you want to take advantage of shipping pkg)
  • Video Tutorials (these are the video tutorials only, for past kits that I've created)
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I always appreciate  and read all the kind feedback and hope to answer any and all questions. xo


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning as always and I luv the stamps fantastic for mixed media.
Chris x

dstandard said...

Such a beautiful page - love the chipboard and all your details!

Romy said...

Wowzers! This lay-out is amazing in every way! I love the gorgeous colours and the wonderful fabric touches. The gears look great!

Kathy Bradley said...

Gabrielle,
A gorgeous, gorgeous page! You and your hubby are most adorable. I love all the textures you have used and your wheels look quite rusty. Thanks for sharing.

Patty O'Malley said...

What a gorgeous layout kit you've created, Gabi! I love the new stamps--congratulations! They are perfect for all craft projects.

Elina Stromberg said...

Beautiful patterns and gorgeous details. Love your layout! ♥♥♥

Val-Belle said...

Beautiful layout and a good mix of pretty and masculine. I just love your work and I know I don't leave enough comments but I want you to know that I do visit your blog and I am always inspired.
Congrats on your stamps that is wonderful <3

Beverley said...

Such a special layout - love the burlap flowers. Your stamp set looks great Gab!.

Unknown said...

I'm so very ecstaticly.. (yes it's a word in scrapping terminology) excited about this new layout! Gabrielle, you have completely hit the "masculine" thing on the head!! You are my hero! Woot

Martie Rollin said...

I'm one of your satisfied water droplets customers! So many friends and family have admired the splashed water on my cards and tags...thank you so much for your design talents! Loved today's page...beautiful combination of both beautiful and rustic elements.

Unknown said...

Gabrielle, you make the most stunning pages. I just saw the DT call for Prima and can't believe you have never applied...with their beautiful flowers and your amazing work, it would be crafting perfection!!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Thanks so much Martie on your positive feedback, so happy to hear you are enjoying the stamps! ;)

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

I actually did apply many years ago but never got picked. Nowadays it's everything I can do to keep up with all my present DT assignments so I haven't put in any DT applications in many years. But thanks for your kind words hon! xo

Lizzyc said...

Another beautiful and romantic layout, love the distressing on the cogs, and those burlap flowers are divine! Always inspiring, and always love coming by to see what you have been up to! Have a good day!

Cindy Gay said...

Now that's a gorgeous couple and page. Love the papers.

Ava Gavloski said...

Congrat's on the stamp set design release. Gott'a feel great to feel that in your hands!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails