Tuesday, January 10, 2017

It's Time for Another Peek! {TCW Stencils}

Hi All! It's Tuesday, and time for another peek at a project I made using a stencil I designed for The Crafter's Workshop!  I made a scrapbook page (photo of my daughter and her fiance) and used my the stencil I designed for TCW called 'Tile Mania TCW662 to create the background design.


I will be showing the rest of the layout along with a video tutorial in a future post (soon as the stencils are released - January 15th).  If you make it out to the Winter CHA be sure to stop by the TCW (The Crafter's Workshop) booth to see some of the TCW projects for yourselves.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, your kind comments are much appreciated! xo



6 comments:

Kathy G. said...

This is a beautiful layout and your daughter looks so very happy. Looking forward to getting your new stencils. Love the look of this one in the background.

Janene said...

What's more beautiful the project or the photo? Gorgeous! :) Love it!!!

Lizzyc said...

This layout looks wonderful.. love the new stencil!

Rea' said...

Such a pretty layout!

Carmen said...

Very pretty layout! Time seems to fly! I can't believe your beautiful daughter is engaged. Seems like yesterday that she was still so young!!

Unknown said...

Great work Gabrielle, love your videos. You are an amazing artist.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails