Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Fun Color Challenge with a Yummy Prize!!



We want to see your favourite colour combinations! Here is an easy-peasy challenge for you all to play in! Post a layout or card with your favourite colour combination between now and May 10th at this thread 'Color Challenge' at My Creative Scrapbook and Pam will choose a winner for the above goodies! What's your favourite color combination? I'd have to say one of my all time favourites is green & purple! Especially Pistachio Green with a soft Lavender! Can't wait to hear what some of your favourite combinations are and see your work using them! Come join us for some fun!

~Gabrielle xxx

1 comment:

gr8mom52 said...

Hi Gabie! I just received my first pieces drom Dusty Attic. I have no idea how to work with this material. Do you have a tutorial posted somewhere or could you give me some tips.
Thank you so much, and as always sending you love across the miles.
Maritza

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails