Thursday, April 8, 2010

I'm a Guest Designer for FireCracker Designs this Month!!



I was recently asked if I would do a guest spot for a wonderful stamp company called Firecracker Designs by Pamela. It made me think about how much I used to love using stamps in my scrapwork and how I hadn't used stamps too often in my work lately. I have to admit I really enjoyed incorporating stamps into my work again for this months projects! I chose the Golden Daffodils stamp set to work with for my projects along with a butterfly/dragonfly stamp set. The above l/o is the first project I made up for the guest spot. I simply stamped the images on some white cardstock and then coloured them in with water colour pencils. Then I lightly brushed the colour pencil area with a Q-tip dipped in water. Below are some close-up pic's of the my first project using this fun stamp set......


You can find Pamela's blog piece here ~~~> Pamela's Gallery and the FireCracker Designs website HERE ....check out the left side of the web page for the wonderful array of stamps available! The papers I used to make up this l/o are by BoBunny (Snowy Serenade) and K&Company, the crystal flourishes are by Zva Creative. I'll be posting some of my other projects done with this same stamp set throughout the month.

Thanks for having a peek!

~Gabrielle xxx

20 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Congrats Gabi!!! Love all the great and sweet details you always put on your layouts!!
Luzma

Love crafts forever said...

I love your layout,it is so beautiful, and congratulations to you

scrappinlil said...

Wow..gorgeous as always...You inspire me...I did use your technique of how to make roses...I will post my layout tomorrow..so thank you! I love the pic of your dd...TFS

scrappinlil said...

Sorry forgot to mention....congrats on making the design team. Well worth it!

kelly said...

As always beautiful!

Kelly x

Mieke said...

Congrats! Wonderful layout this is

FireCracker082 said...

we are so pleased to have you join us this month Gabi!! LOVELY work!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous layout- wonderful details- I love the close up pictures of your beautiful work!

Cindy Gay said...

Like the wine colored background and inking. Also the cutout coming out of your lovely girl's hand.

Denise said...

Oh it is beautiful!! I am just amazed at your talent..have I said that before?? lol I tried your ribbon technique and love it..tho not as pretty as urs!! Congrats on the Guest DT!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Congrats, Gabi! Another beautiful layout and also a sweet photo!

gr8mom52 said...

Gabi! You never cease to amaze me!!! Each LO you post is prettier than the last. You definitely have a God given talent.
Regards, Maritza

Kathy said...

Simply gorgeous!

Karin said...

Beautiful work again, Gabrielle!!! Congrats on your DT spot- you more than deserve it!!! I just love the inspiration you provide, and the your stamping is stunning!!!

hugs

angelwhispers said...

Congratulations Gabrielle!!! Another wonderful layout!! fab papers and embellishments. Have a great weekend love Chanelle xx

Vanessa said...

No wonder you were chosen! This is so, so, exquisitely pretty! I'm so glad I found your blog today! Have a great day, I'll be back!(didn't you SO hear Arnold Schwarzeneger there?)

Paulien van den Bosch said...

such a BEAUTIFUL page!!!!!!!!!! totally love it.
Congrats hon.

Unknown said...

It's so beautuful, Gabrielle...

I also want to ask your permition to translate your flower tutorial (this one http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/2010/03/sneak-peek-of-april-kit-from-my.html) and put it on russian scrap-site www.scrap-info.ru. .
Thank you anyway. I have a pure vocabulary to express my feelings about your wonderful scrap-ideas.

Jen said...

This is just absolutley STUNNING Gabi, your work is just Devine and the photos that you have are amazing.
Luv Jen

Anonymous said...

архивсправочник для хороших родиелей.
Мы предлагаем большое пособие которое поможет всем
молодым родителям понять как надежнее ухаживать за вашим малышом раздел http://rubebi.ru
Извините что может не в ту тему написала. но не нашел раздел общения
[url=http://rubebi.ru/raskr/1062-devochka-i-kot-raskraska.html]Девочка и кот - Раскраска : Энциклопедия для родителей[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails