Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stamping with Bo Bunny!


I'm a wee bit late getting this post up this month.....I've been down with the flu (and have laryngitis on top of it all!) But here is my latest assignment that I made for the Bo Bunny Design Team. We were asked to use some of the new Bo Bunny stamp sets in making up our layouts. For the above page I used the new stamp set from the Midnight Frost collection. I'm just a sucker for any type of script stamp and this set also has cute flourishes in it too! Here's a pic of the little stamp set below....
I used the flourish stamp in a variety of colors for in the top left corner of the l/o and near the circle design in the center of the page. The script stamp I just randomly placed on different parts of the page ...even allowing parts of it to run off the page. I loved using the lightly lined patterned paper from the Winter Joy collection for this project because it allowed me to make sure that my script stamping was placed onto the page nice and straight. Here are a few close up pics....


The large white/rose bloom is the Bo Bunny Cream Gardinia from the Olivia collection that I just lightly tinted in the center with some Tim Holtz alcohol ink (in Pink Sherbert color). I also added a few of the new Dusty Attic pieces that are new releases for October....the Lace Doily design (the one I added the BB paper to) and the Fancy edge border are both from the October new releases!.....To see what's new at Dusty Attic be sure to check out this link ~~> October New Releases from Dusty Attic.
The paper collection I used for this page are from the Winter Joy collection from Bo Bunny and the green pearl flourish is by Zva Creative. I also wanted to say a thank-you to Pam Rangel for the cute blooms and pearl button centers!!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Gabrielle xxx

20 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow Gabi,amazing work.Very very pretty!
I love your style!!
Have a great day.
Love,Jolanda

Corien said...

Great Lo Gabi, love the colors

Greats Corien

deb famularo said...

This is gorgeous Gabrielle! I hope you're feeling better girl. Happy Thanksgiving...xOxO

Romy said...

Wow, this is so elegant, so soft, so magical...I love how you used the text stamp. It is such a beautiful, soft accent on your layout. And thank you so much for your super sweet words on my blog and on the BB messageboard. I feel soooo happy and you're really sweet. Your sweet words made me even happier:)

Unknown said...

hi dear Gabi what you work happily again.
what wonderful wonderful layout with such pretty details

and thanks for your very sweet message is left on my blog
You're really my dear American friend!!

hugs Carla

Denise said...

WOW...this is gorgeous Gabi! I love what you did with the DA piece..so pretty. The stamps are wonderful and the paper is so pretty!! Hope you're feeling better and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Isabel De Pauw said...

great !! love the soft colors !!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This layout is so precious Gabi,such a great design as always!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous layout! Hope you are feeling well soon!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Gabrielle!!

Obrigada pela visita em meu blog!!!

Gostaria de saber se posso lhe adicionar em meu blog como scrap internacional!!!

Beijos

Anonymous said...

Get better soon. Thanks again for wonderful inspirations. Robin M.

Cindy Gay said...

This is beautiful and the purple tones are very nice.

Meg Giroux said...

Gabi, this is just gorgeous! Love this line of paper and you just made it amazing!

Lizzyc said...

absolutely stunning layout.. the flowers are magnificent!!

Mireille said...

gosh hon! this is such an amasing layout.
you made tons of gorgeous ones but this is in my top 3 of favorite Gabi's.
Thank you for the link!

Kasey said...

Oh my gosh Gabi! This is beautiful! Just like all your other work :) Hope you get better soon :) Im sick too, so I haven't done anything too crafty lately, so thanks for inspiring me! :)

Sandy Ang said...

Your mastery of shabby shic style is breathtaking!
So thrilled to have a manufacturer's designer leave such a nice comment on my blog.

Unknown said...

Hey Gabi, I love your Blog, So I am awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award!!! Here is the URL of the award :) http://kookikreations.blogspot.com/2010/11/stylish-blogger-award.html

Ava Gavloski said...

great feel to the layout gabi!
ava
cottagerca

angelwhispers said...

Sorry to hear you have been unwell Gabrielle you would never know from this fabulous layout just beautiful!! Love how you have incorporated the stamps they look wonderful especially with the fabby papers just love this range!!!

Sorry for not commenting but this month has been a bad one for crafting then on top I have had food poisoning so not been crafting!! This weekend I have been busy though trying to do my Advent Calendar for my granddaughter!!!!

Have a great week love Chanelle xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails