Friday, October 5, 2012

Exciting Dusty Attic News!!! Design Team Call!!

Photobucket
 
I've got some exciting news for all your fans of Dusty Attic out there!  Dusty Attic is putting out their first ever design team call!  I've been honored to be on their team for a few years now and have to say I've enjoyed every minute of it.  The chippies are so detailed and lovely to work with and the girls on the team have been wonderful to work alongside of.  But now they are looking to bring in some new designers, so if you are interested in trying out for the team, here are the details (Just click on the words below to take you to the DT call with all the details)...

The Dusty Attic 2013 Design Team Call

Deadline for submissions is October 31st, so if you are wanting a chance at an amazing design team experience, be sure to get your submissions in soon!
 
Happy Scrapping!
 
~Gabrielle xo

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I've just been having a look at your layouts and they are amazing, I'm coming back to have a better peek when I have a bit of time. They look very detailed with lots of layers and I love that look. I haven't found a style, mine are all different.
Absolutely gorgeous pages, love them.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are staying with the team Gabrielle. You are a master with chipboard.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails