Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dusty Attic August ATC! {Medieval)

Hi Everyone! Today I'd like to share my ATC for the August ATC challenge with you all!  I'm always excited to find out what the next month's challenge will be, and this month it's a fun challenge for sure!  For the 'Medieval' theme I used the outside frame from the ATC Gothic Windows, one of the Shields, and a whole bunch of pieces from the 'Coat of Arms Add On #2' package of chippies (I used one of the castles, a crown, the wing span and one of the lions heads).
Every coat of arms should have a motto and I could only think of one motto that I would like to represent me and that would be the word 'Create'.  I used some texture paste and the Crafters Workshop Script mask on the frame.  I used 3D metal paint on other areas of the chips (castle mortar, and framing the crest). 
Supplies:
Chipboard - Dusty Attic (Shields, Coat of Arms Add On #2, ATC Gothic Windows - Frame)
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny Vintage Dot (Espresso)
Stencils: Crafters Workshop, Prima
Jewels: Bo Bunny
Stickles Glitter Glue
Metalic 3D paints - Scribbles (Bronze, Blue, Purple)
Donna Salazar Mixed Media Distress Ink (Espresso)
Tim Holtz Word Stickers
 
I hope you enjoyed my ATC post today and I hope to see your take on the Medieval theme in this months Gallery at the Dusty Attic Ning site...I always love to see other peoples take on a theme! xo

5 comments:

Anneke said...

Think this is really pretty. Like the look of it. Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Patty O'Malley said...

Awesome ATC, Gabi!

Josefa Vélez said...

Genial!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, I love your crest, love the lion and the wings...and we all should make our own scrapbooking crest for our walls!!

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous! I love the pop of purple! Thanks for sharing. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails