Thursday, August 1, 2013

Exciting NEWS!!! Announcing the new 2013/14 Bo Bunny Design Team!!

 

I'm so thrilled to be sharing this wonderful news with you all today!  Bo Bunny has announced their new design team for 2013/14!!  I was so honored to be asked back for another term, I've been with Bo Bunny for a number of years and each and every moment spent on the team has been a joy!  I look forward to the upcoming year and am excited to get to know the newest girls on a more personal level.  We've got such an International group of ladies again, more likely than not you will be seeing designs by someone that lives near you!  I think you will all be thrilled to see some of the talented girls that will be sharing their Bo Bunny work with us over the upcoming year. I know that this was not an easy decision for the folks over at Bo Bunny, there were so many worthy and talented entries!  But I have been told that they will also be having lots of guest designers over the next year, so if you didn't make the team, don't dispair, there's always a good chance we'll get to see your beautiful work on a guest designer spot!  So without further ado, here is the new team....


 
BoBunny Design Team

1. Agnieszka Bellaidea - Canada
2. Amy VoorthuisNetherlands
3. Bernii MillerAustralia
4. Denise Van DeventerSouth Africa
5. Evgenia PetzerSouth Africa
6. Gabrielle PollaccoCanada
7. Ilene TellDelaware, USA
8. Irene Tan - Malaysia
9. Juliana Michaels - Ohio, USA
10. Kaori FujimottoJapan
11. Keri BabbittUtah, USA
12. Lisa Nazario-GregoryFlorida, USA
13. Lisa Novogrodski Rhode Island, USA
14. Lynn ShokoplesCanada
15. Maryia PotapovichRepublic of Belarus
16. Megan GourlayNew Zealand
17. Rhonda A. Van Ginkel - Minnesota, USA
18. Romy Veul -Netherlands
19. Solange Marques - Brazil
20. Tracee ProvisUnited Kingdom
21. Ulrika WandlerSweden

I thought it would be a fun idea to share with those of you who are hopping to each of the blogs to share with you a few of my most recent pages made with Bo Bunny goodies.....






At this point I just want to say a fond farewell to all my dear friends from the out-going Bo Bunny team, we've been through so much together and I've so appreciated your kind support and encouragement over the years, I will certainly miss our daily interaction but I will for sure keep in touch as well and look forward to seeing your work in the galleries.  I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. xo xo


14 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Congrats, Gabriella! I'm so glad you are back for another term. I love your work!

Amber Starr said...

Glad you are still on the team Gabrielle! You are my absolute favourite!!!

LISA said...

Congrats on another term with BoBunny..I have to admit, you have been a huge inspiration to me. And your work with BoBunny is truly exceptional!! I look forward to work along side of you. And I hope to inspire others as you have inspired me!! xo

Аня said...

Congratulations!!!

Romy said...

I am soooo excited to be on this team with you again :) You really make Bo Bunny shine and I can't wait to see more of your amazing creations with Bo Bunny throughout this year! Big congrats, hon!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats Gabi! SO excited to still be designing with you!!!

Amarilys said...

big congrats! I love your work for BoBunny and I'm glad to see that you will be staying with them for another year!

CaninosArtisticCafe said...

Congrats and so excited bc I love Bo Bunny and I love your blog and your designs so very excited that you will be on their team for another term YIPPEE!!!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gabi Big Congrats on another term with BoBunny!
So excited to be on this team with you! You are always such and inspiration and I am honored to design alongside you! xo

Patty O'Malley said...

Congratulations, Gabi!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a fabulous lineup. So glad that you are stating on!

Denise van Deventer said...

Your work is really so gorgeous Gabrielle! Congrats on the BoBunny DT and I am thrilled to be working alongside you! I really look forward to it! xx

Eila Sandberg said...

They would have been absolutely crazy letting you go Gabi! so glad to see staying on their team, you create amazing stuff with their products!! xoxoxo

Theresa said...

Congrats Gabrielle. Always love your designs. Will continue to watch with interest. thanks as always for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails