Saturday, August 3, 2013

Postcards From Paris II {NEW Websters Pages}

Here is another page I made with the gorgeous NEW Webster's Pages 'Postcards From Paris II' collection!  I went with the soft aqua colors in the collection this time.  Again I did a little masking work with a stencil I found by Heidi Swapp and some home made texture paste (recipe is in the rigt side column of my blog).

I didn't have my coordinating emellishments for this collection yet so I went with some embellishments from some of the past collections (I find they all inter-mingle so well).  I used the fabric trims from Everyday Poetry and Royal Christmas and the Princess Petals bloom.  I also used a few of the beautiful cameo's Websters Pages is famous for!

The swirly chiboard piece is from Dusty Attic and I liberally embellished the page with those cute yelow/white butterflies that to me just scream Websters Pages!  (you can find a contact sheet printout that I made up for these butterflies in my right side column under tutorials)
 
This beautiful collection should be coming to stores near you soon!  If you missed out on the first time the Postcards from Paris collection came out, you won't want to miss out on it this time!  Looking forward to seeing what you all create with this one! xo

19 comments:

morkaren said...

Hvor er det yndigt, jeg elsker fuglereder både med og uden fugl. knus morkaren.

Ульяна и Полина said...

Чудесно!!!

Romy said...

Gosh, there is so much beauty on this lay-out! I really love all the gorgeous and elegant touches that you incorporated. Your work is always so beautiful!

Gitte said...

Beautiful layout.

Danoesja said...

Hi Gabrielle

This is a gorgeous LO, i love these soft colors and the butterflies, and i see a cute cameo with bunny's.

Greetings, Danoesja

diane said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Gabrielle,again a lovely LO. Beautiful paper and I love how you used the butterflies,greetings Miranda

Anneke said...

This sure is pretty but not a mess.
So mutch to see so very in balance.
Thank you for showing. Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Patty O'Malley said...

Utterly beautiful! So soft and feminine!

Anonymous said...

I love your work....you are so talented....I love to read your blog and watch your tutorials...Thanks for sharing!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Everything is perfection! I dearly love this collection!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh so pretty, you make the papers work for you, love the touch of masking, love the photo and love that flourish at the top with the pearls... so very beautiful...

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh these delicious colors caught my eye and drew me in to view more. I envy you that you have two beautiful girls to scrap for...we have an army of boys in my family. Beautiful details.

moyca said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!

LISA said...

So sweet and beautiful! And I love the color combination.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful page!! These papers really are dreamy~
Always love your fresh take and creative ideas!!
I really like the way the butterflies are "drawing" the curtain back
just a little:)
TFS~

Josefa Vélez said...

BELLISIMO!!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Fabulous page!! Love your stenciling and fabulous design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Tone M. said...

yes, it is a dream

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails