Saturday, March 8, 2014

NEW Happy Tails {Bo Bunny}


My puppy Zoe, is the funniest, shaggiest dog, full of personality!  Since she was a pup she always had this adorable little tuft of hair that sticks up from the top of her head. In this photo she was rolling around on the couch and got herself all static, so her hair was sticking up all over. My daughters were cracking up laughing and just had to take this photo!
 
 
I picked up the soft tan and neutral colors in this collection along with the blue/teals for this layout.  I used the neutral color blooms from the Natural Earth bloom collecitons and the blue bloom from the Denim collection.  I also used some of the pleated fabic strips from the Kraft collection to add more natural elements to the page. 
 
TIP:  I like to save all kinds of odds and ends metal bits in a jar to add extra embellishments to a page.   Recently I made a seating board for my nieces wedding that used loads of small frames.   I didn't need the backing on the frames so I tore off all the little picture hooks/loops.  Here they came in useful as a nice accent on the Kraft strip mixed with a small piece of chain.
 
 
To add a little more 'real' to the cute die cute leash piece, I did a little bit of machine stitching along the edges of the strip.  I also fussy cut some frames (above and below) to accent the page.  Another favourite embellishment I love from the Bo Bunny collections are the buttons and layered chipboard!
 
 
I fussy cut the blue frame from one of the patterned papers to create a frame for my title.  I finished it with a trinket from the brad collection.
 
Bo Bunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Happy Tails, Fur Fashion, Menagerie, Ruff Life/Happy Tails
Cardstock: Vintage Licorice Dot
Noteworthy: Happy Tails
Combo Stickers: Happy Tails
Layered Chipboard: Happy Tails
Brads: Noteworthy
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned
Buttons: Happy Tails
Blossoms: Denim Blue, Natural Earth/Dahlia, Natural Earth/Bouquet
Kraft Collection: Kraft Canvas, Pleated Lace
Jewel Flourishes: Frosting Jewels

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  If you have a treasured pet of your own, Happy Tails might just be the collection you are looking for to scrap them! xo
 

17 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

So many awesome details! I love it! And your dog is sweet too!

Patty O'Malley said...

This is beautiful, Gabi! I love all the extra special touches you incorporate onto your layouts. Those flowers are so pretty also. I love the photo of your dog. I have a Maltese and his hair looks like that a lot. Makes me laugh too!

Romy said...

Zoe is such a sweetie and you scrapped her in a gorgeous way! I simply love the mix of blue and cream/beige and all the wonderful details that you added. The burlap is a really nice finishing touch.

Unknown said...

Lovely picture, lovely colors, beautiful layout !

Julierose said...

I just truly love this layout!! Zoe looks so adorable! what a funny girl!! I like your colors a whole lot on this! Hugs, Julierose

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Parabéns Gabrielle Pollacco!!!

Seu trabalho é maravilhoso e inspirador. Obrigada por compartilhar conosco.

Beijos

Teresa said...

Another fabulous page Gabrielle, your work is so inspiring, I love learning about all the little details.
I've bought a few of your video tutorials and love watching how you put everything together.
Teresa x

Becky said...

OH my word Gabrielle..This is stunning. I love the little details and love how you did this zipper with the lace, how awesome you are girl :)

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful page, cute subject. I have been looking for a collection to scrap my dog, and this might just be it.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Whaha what a cute and funny photo. You made a gorgeous LO with it. Beautiful !!
Greetings Miranda

Beverley said...

Such a great layout to scrap a fun memory! Love the way you have framed the photo and your cute "paw" banner below the teal flower!

Bonnie in SC said...

Zoe looks like a precious pup. I love the photo. Lovely layout too!

bernii miller said...

What a gorgeous LO Gabbi and that photo really cracks me up!!

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect stitchery and elements!

Paula Calvanico said...

Adorable :) what a nice page for your furbaby :)

Paula

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is adorable! That photo is so funny with the static hair! And the doggie em bellies are so cute!, really love this one!, new fav for sure!

Carole Wright said...

OH your puppy is adorable and so is your page.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails