Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Love & Lilacs


Hi all! I'm here with you today to share my newest layout using the new Maja Design paper collection called Enjoying the Outdoors!  Love the gorgeous colors and designs in this collection!


I used 'Woodlands', 'Having Tea In the Sun' 'Garden Moments', 'Late Summer Flowers' and a variety of color papers from the 6x6 paper pads for my page.


These are the exciting NEW Dusty Attic chipboard pieces I used on this project:
~ Mini Captions #7
~ Ornate Pendant #3
~ Pearl Pendants
~ Elegant Swirl #11
~ Corner Flourish #3


I used Dusty Attic 'Corner Flourish #3' under my photo with a stencil I designed for The Crafter's Workshop called 'Moving Vines' using a texture paste called 'Arti-choked' by Shimmerz Paints.
 

I also used an elegant new chipboard piece by Dusty Attic called 'Ornate Pendant #3' and 'Pearl Pendants' as a decorative element for the side of my page.  I used a metalic 3D paint by Scribbles to get the metal look on the pendants.
 

I tore a small 'peek-a-boo' section in the bottom of the 'Having Tea in the Sun' paper and added a bit of lace behind it.  The Love title is a new Mini Captions title by Dusty Attic that I painted with Purple Rain Vintage Creameez by Shimmerz Paints.  Once it was dry I added a Glossy Accents.

Many of you ask me where you can get some of these lovely products I get to work with....The Scrapbook Diaries carries loads of Dusty Attic Chipboard, the new Maja Design 'Enjoying the Outdoors' collection, and my Crafter's Workshop Stencil Designs.  You can order Shimmerz Paints products used in this project directly from their website (be sure to mention my name for a FREE/Bonus Shimmerz Paints product in your next order!) ....just click on the links above to take you there :)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and thank you for all the kind comments and feedback, they make my day! xo

16 comments:

Jan said...

Stunning LO. Love the colours xx Jan

Jarka Ef said...

Wonderful work :-)

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your creative mind! Well done my friend

Rhonda said...

Love, Love, Love It! Everything is perfect!

Romy said...

You've made the most amazing lay-out with this gorgeous collection! I really love your wonderful use of colours and the pretty metallic touches. The charms on the left look so beautiful.

Ellie Knol said...

That looks great, also: all of the new product is wonderful!

Kathy Bradley said...

So beautiful and elegant, as always! The touches of shimmer are lovely and the photo wonderful.

Kathy G. said...

So beautiful Gabi! I absolutely love the new Maja collection and I'm also crazy about your stencils.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful, as always!

Lizzyc said...

Oh another pretty feminine layout, love the vine stencil, gorgeous photos, all the chippies, and flowers.. This oozes beauty and charm! Beautiful creating!

Di Garling said...

Pure magic Gabbi with so many stunning details. TFS. :)

craftytreen said...

i'm over the moon over this one! I love these colors! I learn so much from you just looking at the work you have done, then when you say how you did it and if I get to see a video.... wow, so cool, I can almost hear your brain working and making decisions about what to put where and what else to add. I LOVE this one. thank you so so much for sharing it with us. the moving vines stencil is on its way to me now. I cant wait for it to get here!

Paula Calvanico said...

Not only is the layout stunning, lilacs are my favorite flower! My grandma had a large lilac bush outside her home and it bloomed beautifully. A gorgeous piece Gabi <3

Paula xoxo

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your creative mind! Well done my friend

Janene said...

Beautiful indeed!!!!! Love all the details and so your colors!!!!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

This is soo lovely Gabi!
Your stencils add such a difference~
They are unique and beautiful; nothing
else like them my friend!
The deep butterfly, soft green roses
and the metals you added were perfect.
The Maja is get-out gorgeous too!
So glad you shared~
Take care,
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails