Thursday, September 1, 2016

Winner! For the Maja Design "Summertime" paper collection!


Hi All! As promised I picked a winner today for the Maja Design Summertime paper collection. First off I want to thank everyone for the kind comments and lovely feedback, your sweet comments really mean a lot to me, so thank-you very much!💗
I used Random.org to choose a winner and the number it gave me out of 152 was 47! So Scrappinkar, you are the winner of this beautiful collection!! Congrats!!  Please email me your full name and mailing address as well as your phone number (for shipping purposes) and we'll get that package sent right off to you!

Thanks again to everyone who participated!! 💋💋

7 comments:

Pooja Sharma said...

Congratulations

Paper Lady said...

I just recently found your blog will have to say I LOVE your layouts. My question: How do you enter the "contests" (such as the winner just announced for the beautiful paper pack)? If you purchase a "complete" kit are paints/sprays/inks ect a sample size or retail size? Thank you and can't wait for your new layout for Sept.
Cindy

Scrappinkar said...

Oh my goodness, Gabi, I am so excited and so thankful! I missed the post yesterday because I wasn't feeling well, but cannot thank you enough! I can't wait to play with these gorgeous Maja papers!

Bunny Dobbie said...

Congratulations Scrappinkar! Thanks for the giveaway Gabi!

memarilyn said...

I would love to buy some of the Maja Design papers! Can you tell me WHERE to buy them in Canada??

Marilyn

pattywagner said...

Gabi, I love your work and you have been my favorite designer since I first saw your work many years ago. Is the stitched circle stamp only sold on scrapbook diaries.com? (My favorite store!)... Jeanne is out of it and I MUST have one! Thanks Gabi for sharing your beautiful work with us.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Patti! Thanks so much for your kind words! I just checked with Janene and she said she has the circle stitch stamps back in! (There are other stores around the worldcthat carry them now too, she sells wholesale to retailers through 49 & Market, I believe sge has a list of retailers at that website)...thanks again Patty!💗

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails