Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Another Layout in Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine!!

First off I want to say a big thank you for all the wonderful comments I get here on my blog.  I mentioned on a previous post that I had lost photos that I accidently deleted from my camera!  I had no idea these could be recovered so I really appreciate the helpful tips from you kind ladies!! xo 

I mentioned about a week ago that one of my layouts made the cover of Australian Scrapbook Ideas Magazine and that I also had a couple more layouts pubbed in the magazine as well. I'm here today to share another page that you'll find in the magazine! I used some of my favourite Websters Pages paper collections (Park Drive) and embellishments for this page as well as a whole bunch of my favourite Dusty Attic chipboard pieces (Peacock Feather, Scroll #1) as well!  The page was about a pair of shoe's I bought a little while back and thought they were just the cutest things ever!!  Until I actually tried to really walk in them (I mean more than the usual few steps in the store)....oh, my word!!!  I can walk in high heals no problem but these take the cake!  Hardest shoes to walk in ever!! LOL!  What Was I Thinking!??  Here are a few close ups of the page....
 
 
As I mentioned before, this is such a wonderful magazine! It literally gives you every little step in creating the pages it shows in the magazine. They also will give you step by step techniques for special effects on a page. You can find the full step by step for this page in their magazine. For more info on this magazine/subscriptions you can check out this link Australian Scrapbook Idea's Magazine.  The January Issue is on the stands right now! :)  Thanks so much for stopping by today!! xo 

24 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

This is stunning!

Carin said...

Hahahaha! Put the shoes on display and wear them to summer parties where you can sit an be served yummies. Love the layout. Amazing peacock feathers.

Lee-Anne said...

Congratulations! Your layout is stunning! Love the feather and all the flowers. You are braver than me. I can't wear high heels anymore.

Nolene Burnett said...

I love your style Gabrielle. And those alphas! So gorgeous!

langeatheart said...

One of my favs to date! I love those shoes :) Can't wear my stillettos anymore after my back fusion although every once in awhile I get defiant and do only to pay dearly fordays! I love the hearts gorgeous definitely going to try this tutorial with the eggs and the peacock feathers are so pretty! Love love love! :) Hugs

Carole Wright said...

HI Gabi, not sure which is most beautiful, your layout or the shoes!!!! Both gorjuss of course. Have a great day, and congrats for getting in the mag.

Bonnie said...

How exciting! Congrats again :-) I love the hearts on this LO - do you have a tutorial on that technique? I'd love to see it. TFS :-)

Keren Tamir said...

As always so fabulous. Perfectly you!! Even those shoes although I can see why you couldn't walk in them lol

Romy said...

Why oh why are the most gorgeous shoes always the most painful ones? I can imagine your toes don't really like these high heels, but they look really gorgeous though. At least they can shine on a lay-out now ;)
I really love your wonderful romantic lay-out with all the pretty pink touches. Those crackle hearts in the corner are so amazing too.
Big congrats on your publication!

Margaret Mifsud said...

A beautiful layout. I actually purchased the magazine and you are right, it has wonderful tutorials about all the techniques used so I now know how you did those hearts and I must try for myself. Thank you Gabrielle, your creations are always stunning. xx

charlene said...

you are so amazing

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous layout! I love those little hearts!

Lizzyc said...

Oh how elegant this is.. so feminine and girly.. everything about it is beautiful.. the placement and the embellishments are stunning... really love this one.. and the question is - have you worn these shoes yet!!?? hehe!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a great page! So flirty and feminine. I love those hearts on the right hand corner....absolutely stunning!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the title, subject and feather!

Anonymous said...

your work is - as ever - simply amazing. when i 'grow up' i want to scrap just like you!
oh - and those shoes are DELICIOUS. i have several pairs that are for my own viewing pleasure only... ;-)

Lesley said...

Please, please, please do a tutorial on those gorgeous hearts. I went to the magazine's website, hoping to subscribe, but they only ship to Australian addresses. None of my local stores carry the magazine.

Unknown said...

Sooo stunning LOVE IT

XX hugs carla

Lorena said...

I just love this Gabbi - looks like I'm going to be putting in a DA order - love that feather - hot trend right now, and love what you have done with it!!!

Lorena
www.scrappingcorner.ca

Manda_K said...

WOW Gabbi, I love it!! I might have to get those DA feathers, love the mosaic look on the hearts! What size are those? ;)

Cindy said...

Oh wow, those shoes are Fabulous!!!
Such a great subject for a layout and what an amazing page it is!! I love the hearts, and the soft and beautiful way you did the feathers...gorgeous! The entire layout is stunning!!

sue smyth said...

ladies you can purchase Australian Scrapbook Ideas at Barnes and Noble and also Joannes, so I have heard. If our issue is not there just ask, perhaps they will order in. cheers Sue Smyth
Australian Scrapbook Ideas
Editor

Unknown said...

Wow this is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job it's really nice...Beautiful layout. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
Scrapbook

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails