Monday, March 3, 2014

Another Video Available from The Scrapbook Diaries!!

 
Just a quick post today to let you all know that Janene at The Scrapbook Diaries has the video tutorial I made for the above layout/kit up for sale now as 'Video Only', as the kit has now completely sold out. 
 
If you are interested in getting this tutorial or any of my other tutorials made for The Scrapbook Diaries you can find them in the right-side column of my blog.  Just click on the link to the video you're interested in and it will take you to the site.
 
I'm excited to share my next layout/tutorial with you all in about a week (Janene is just getting all the yummy goodies together for the kit).  So keep checking back I should have it posted soon!  Thanks for stopping today, hope you all have a fun scrappy week!
 
 

11 comments:

Anneke said...

What a wonderful layout. Love the colors that you have used. And thank you for the tutorial. Greetings Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Becky said...

Another beautiful page. Love the design paper and those gorgeous flowers.

corryskaart said...

hallo gabrielle
wat een geweldig mooie creatie,ik kijk mijn ogen uit bij zoveel mooi's!!
groetjes corry

Paper Profusion said...

Stunning, gorgeous layout! Nicola x

Shannon said...

Hi Gabrielle - this layout is beautiful as are all of your layouts. You are such an inspiration and have taught me so many tips and techniques. My question is how do you store your finished layouts? I find that with the flowers and embellies mine are too 'thick' to keep in a regular album and I really do not want to 'stack' them and crush the flowers, etc. Just wondering - thanks again!

Cindy Gay said...

Awesome! Pretty, pretty! Love the tones.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Shannon,
Yes, that is one of the challenges of making layouts with the heavier embellishments. They can be stored in a 3 ring binder (like the kind you used in school),...this allows for space between the layouts. As for crushing, I find that most of the embellishments I have on my pages don't really get crushed, they are pretty tough and sturdy. But if you are making a special layout with a lot of 3D accents, a nice thing to do is just frame it (minus the glass) and hang on your wall. I have a bunch of frames on my scrapbook room wall that I change out the pages in every once in a while. So until I put them in a frame I keep these l/o's in a plastic storage box (the kind you get at Michaels for 12x12 papers). Hope this helps! :)

Lizzyc said...

This is so beautiful.. I love the color toning and the flower spray and rip and the way the photo is framed like that.. stunning layout...

mamablitger said...

I'm amazed with your layouts. You do such fabolous art work. I enjoy so much studying all the exciting details and the videos !!! I feel so inspired after watching your fabolous creations. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.
Hugs from SPAIN

Beverley said...

A perfect layout for your precious girls! The colors are so beautiful with the tone of the photo.

Shannon said...

Thank you so much for your response Gabrielle. With garage sale season coming up I'll be on the lookout for frames! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails