Wednesday, March 12, 2014

NEW!! KIT & VIDEO Tutorial at The Scrapbook Diaries!!

 
I'm excited to share with you all the newest kit I created for The Scrapbook Diaries using one of my all time favorite Dusty Attic chipboard pieces and some beautiful Maja Design papers!  I got this photo of my adorable niece Kiera to scrap and wanted to make something really special.  I will eventually put all the layouts I've been making into a special gift for my nephew and his wife.
 
As always, this kit is just packed with beautiful mixed media items, blooms, stencils, stamps, chipboard, unique embellishments and papers!  Here are some close-ups of the page....

 
I just LOVE the scroll I used on this page, it so perfectly frames your photos and at the same time gives a beautiful design element to the page.  The chipboard frame comes with the kit and I show you in the video how I create the finish on the chipboard design.

 
The pretty title chippie was designed by The Scrapbook Diaries owner Janene Meyerwitz, and yes! all those gorgeous blooms are included in the kit (and then some!). 

 
As always, I've created a Video Tutorial (available for unlimited viewing) for this page design to go with the kit. I know that a few of you have emailed me asking about the next available kit....so here it is!  It's available in a limited quantity and Janene tells me the kits go fast, so if this is a page you would like to create, hurry on over to The Scrapbook Diaries and be sure to get yours! 
 
 
The Scrapbook Diaries Store (to purchase kit)

Janene kindly offers the kits in two selections, you can buy the complete kit (including all papers, embellishments and mixed media products) or a basic kit (for those that may already have the mixed media products used in the kit intheir stash).

Hope you enjoy this kit!  And for those of  you that missed the posts about my latest video tutorials offered at The Scrapbook Diaries, you can find the video tutorials in my right side column of my blog, just click on the photo to take you to the video at The Scrapbook Diaries.

20 comments:

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

Sooo pretty Gabi!!

Unknown said...

Wow so so beautiful.
Chris x

Janene said...

Beautiful is an understatement! The colors really pop on this one and yes... that scroll... perfect. Thanks for all the kind words and for creating such beautiful kits time after time for us!

Anonymous said...

Completely delightful! And so captivating!
What a rich and wonderful l/o! So many applications, it's nice
they include a video!:) it will help so much~
That DA chippie frame is nothing short of gorgeous!
And so is you work Gabi~

Patty O'Malley said...

Totally beautiful! What a treasure for your niece to have one day!

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

Well, Gabi.....all I can say is that nobody can touch the beauty you create in your layouts......NOBODY!!!

Beverley said...

Just SO, SO, sweet!!! You always work magic when you begin with hearts Gabi!

Cindy Gay said...

This is so pretty! Especially love the heart, with stitchery and border!

Paula Calvanico said...

Gorgeous! What a beautiful kit you put together. You always inspire me :)

Paula

Cataleya said...

Gabrielle, it's AMAZING! I can't find words to say how I love it! So sweet!!! :)

Lizzyc said...

This could not be any more beautiful.. absolutely gorgeous.. love the pops of blue flowers, the heart and scroll work.. the distressed edges.. so much to love.. stunning layout...

Becky said...

Gorgeous. I love the heart and flowers, there are so many little gorgeous details.

Mary Elizabeth said...

I saw this first on the Maja Design Blog and just fell in love. Stunning treatment of the chipboard frame. It is the perfect frame for this adorable picture of your niece. Gorgeous stenciling and that zipper pull at the top paper tear is such a great detail. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!! -- Mary Elizabeth

mommyx2 said...

I meant to post the last comment on the primrose bo bunny collection!!

Kim Kelley said...

BEAUTIFUL! I finally got to the SD store before the kit sold out! Canot wait to get it and get started! Your talent astounds me! HUGS

zenevak said...

Stunning layout. Love your design and the way you have mixed the heart paper with the chipboard. Very special.

Paper Profusion said...

Absolutely glorious work Gabrielle! Nicola x

Bridget said...

Oh my gosh this page is simply gorgeous. I love all your work so far simple wonderful. Pat yourself on the back. :)

Debbie said...

This is just what I was looking for, i want to make my family members this in memmorium to my niece who passed away last year. I'll be checking the tutorial and on how to get the supplies needed as the kit is sold out. I hope I can find the memory chipboard to use in this.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Debbie, try emailing janene@thescrapbookdiaries.com even if she doesn't have the full kit available anymore, she may be able to pull most of the pieces together for you. I'm pretty sure she has all the chipboard pieces in her store still. So sorry for your loss, I hope you will find some catharsis in creating your memorium page. xo xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails