Tuesday, January 24, 2017

NEW Video Tutorial *Bride Book* {TCW Stencils}


Hi all! I'm back today to share with you all a video tutorial I made up using another NEW stencil I designed for The Crafter's Workshop stencils.  This one is called 'She Said Yes" TCW659s (6x6") and the "You Are my Sunshine" TCW660s (6x6")....I made it in two sizes utilizing the 12x12 inch stencil for the larger book.



In the following video I show how I made the bride book (can be used as a guest sign in book or photo book) out of some cardboard, paper and stencils with texture paste. Enjoy!
You can watch on my Youtube channel HERE if you prefer to watch it larger.

.

Hope you enjoyed my video!  This stencils are a brand NEW release for TCW and are being shown at the Creativation CHA show in Phoenix as we speak....so stores are ordering and should be in stores soon!  I noticed many of you are asking when/where to get.  I know for sure that The Scrapbook Diaries have ordered these stencils and will have them in the online store soon (Janene is a CHA right now as well so her store is on hold for a few days)....and of course if you have a local scrap store that carries TCW, they should have them soon as well (if your local store doesn't carry them, you can always ask to order them in, many stores like to hear what their customers would like to see in stores.)

Thanks again for stopping by my blog today, I always enjoy reading your kind words and feedback, makes my day! xo


20 comments:

Francine Perri said...

Hi Gabrielle this is gorgeous Can you tell me where I can order the stencil? Thanks
Francine

Laura Fdz said...

Hermoso y genial!!! Lo amo!!!

Ann said...

Beautiful stencils and love your Wedding Book.

Lizzyc said...

Absolutely gorgeous and feminine stencil, really love the book covers and thank you for the video too!

Unknown said...

Haaij! Where can inbuy the she said yes stencil? I can't find it on the website... thnx!

Whimsytouches said...

Totally loving all your newer stencils, can't wait to get them. I have the ones you had previously created and still enjoying them.

jenny said...

so pretty Gabrielle, but when are we to see all your new stencils.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Francine! Thanks so much! I just got word from Janene at The Scrapbook Diaries that she just got her shipment in! http://www.thescrapbookdiaries.com/?s=Gabrielle+Pollacco&post_type=product

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Joyce! I just got word from Janene at The Scrapbook Diaries that she already got her shipment in. Just put my name 'Gabrielle Pollacco' in the search at the top of the website, they'll pop up. www.thescrapbookdiaries.com

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

You can see all my stencils at The Scrapbook Diaries website...just put my name in the search bar 'Gabrielle Pollacco' to find them.xo

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

So delighted to hear that Iris! Thanks so much for your kind words! xo

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

So delighted to hear that Iris! Thanks so much for your kind words! xo

jenny said...

Hiya Gabrielle, i have just ordered the 12x12 of these two sets. from The Mad Scrapper in the Uk, Will order my choices of the 6x6 when they arrive in shortly. Yippee can't wait

jenny said...

Hiya Gabrielle i have just ordered the 12x12's of these two sets. From The Mad Scrapper in the uk. Will get my pick of the 6x6's when they come in.
Yippee can't wait.

Unknown said...

Belíssimo!! Você é a melhor!! Amo seus trabalhos!!❤❤👏👏

Janene said...

Amazing work as always!!!

Helen said...

Your work is absolutely beautiful. I love watching your creativity in action. Thank you for the inspiration.

Tona said...

Lindoooo....

SussiPoppins said...

You are so gifted...wrap you up in cotton wool...lol. Love these stencils...perfect for the mini book. Hugs

Jan.moogie said...

Wow Gabrielle this is so awesome and so weird as I have to make a card for a wedding and now I think I shall have to make this gorgeous album. Thank you for your help and inspiration. hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails