Friday, March 17, 2017

NEW! Kit & Video for The Scrapbook Diaries!!


I know! It's been a couple of months since I did a Kit Page for The Scrapbook Diaries....part of the reason is these two awesomes in the photo! We've got a wedding coming up soon on us so my time has been occupied with wedding showers, invites, dress shopping, ....all the fun stuff that comes with a family wedding. (Well, that and doing some designing for stamps and stencils....more to come!)


There are so many fun page elements in this kit, I really had a lot of fun working with these! Loads of gorgeous blooms from 49 and Market (these are so shimmery and lovely, the photo doesn't do them justice!)....and really beautiful chipboard accents).


As always, the kit includes everything in it so that you can recreate the page I made here (including unlimited access to a full private video tutorial on how to make the page)....a lovely shade of Tim Holtz Distress Ink, one of my new stamp designs (Faded Damask), lots of chipboard and beautiful shabby chic Prima accents.


People often say to me, 'you get to work with such beautiful products!'.....well, you can too! Everything you need is put together in this kit along with full instructions and plenty to make a bonus page and more!  I just love the colors in this kit, I find them soothing and appealing to the eye.  You can order this kit (while they last) at The Scrapbook Diaries HERE

As for me?  Back to the fun of wedding planning for my sweet daughter and her fiancee ......I'm a bit OCD so I take on a lot of things myself....is it crazy that I want to do the wedding cake, the flowers, the sweet table, the decorating?  Hey, at least I'm leaving the catering for the dinner to someone else, LOL! 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, hope you enjoy this lovely kit! I always take the time to read your comments and kind feedback no matter how busy I get! xo

4 comments:

Littlelamb said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.

Lizzyc said...

This layout is oh so pretty, love the chipboard and flowers.. and all the best with the wedding planning!!

Patty O'Malley said...

What an absolutely beautiful layout, Gabi!

vickienipp said...

absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so happy I found you these are the scrapbook pages I've always wanted to do!!! I get so excited when you have a new video it helps me to learn something new each time thank you for your wonderful & Beautiful creativity

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails