Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Creative Scrapbook




I did these layouts for a Design Team I'm on called My Creative Scrapbook....today is their big launch day!! I used two of their kits for these pages and I've got to say they were LOADS of fun to play with. Both kits feature Teresa Collins papers, one kit is called 'Bella Girl' and the other 'Journal It' .....go check out the blogspot for this wonderful kit!! at http://www.mycreativescrapbook.blogspot.com/ I've got to say, I love the stuff included in this kit, everything you need to make up loads of fun pages!!

12 comments:

Stacey said...

wow Gabs those LO's are GORGEOUS!!!!!

said...

Absolutley Beautiful!!!!!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Fantastic work Gabi as always, I have added the creative scrapbook link to my faves,I look forward to seeing what you do with the kits each month XXX

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

I just LOVE these Los Gabi, they are all stunning!!!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful wrk Gabi!
Laura

Tessa Ann* said...

Hi there!
I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for what you left on my blog.
Your *most* kind words meant so much to me.
I am doing just fine now and realize our time will come....just hopefully soon...lol :)
Again, Gabrielle, thank you.
Hugs,
Tessa Ann

Unknown said...

Oh, Gabi, these are so great. I can begin to tell you how happy I am for you that such good things are happening for you in the scrapping world. It is so deserved by you - you are one of the best out there!!! BIG LOVE - BIG HUGS!!

Jane F. Smith said...

I love, love, love your stuff!!!! your just amazing Gabrielle!!!

Unknown said...

You are doing a great job with the kits. Congrats on being on the design team Gabrielle!!!

Sandyxox

Maree said...

Gorgeous creations as usual Gabrielle. Loving "toothless"! Cheers to you and hope you are having a great week!
Maree

ricanlaw said...

Whoa, very cute layouts.

Karin said...

Beautiful kits here...and your designs and pics are just as fabulous!!!!!! Congrats on becoming a DT member....again!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails