Friday, May 11, 2012

Something a Little Different for me....Bo Bunny's Field Trip Friday!

So my assignment for today on the Bo Bunny design team was "Field Trip Friday".....the idea is to do a project that is unusual or different for you as a scrapper.  For me, a hard-core 12x12 layout scrapper, doing an OTP (off the Page) project would fall under that catagory.  I've done very few off the page or home decore projects, but since I've been revamping my scraproom a bit I thought I would decorate some wooden letters that I bought at Michaels recently as a decorative element for the top of the new shelves I put in the scraproom.  Sorry about the bad lighting in the top photo, I still haven't found a good way to take inside photos (flash gives too much shadow and no flash and it's too dark).  Below I took a pic of the letters on a canvas piece so you can see the details a little better.

I used a combination of the new Bo Bunny "Little Miss' collection papers and embellishments (Trinkets, chipboard, jewels and blooms!!! Yes! Bo Bunny Blooms! Yippee!), and some Et Cetera patterned paper. 


Want to see the rest of my scraproom?  I'll be posting a little peek at my scraproom on the 30th of this month :) 

19 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gabi, I know what you mean about doing OTP projects but you are SO good at it!!! Love these letters, they look fab! Yes would definitely LOVE to see your scrap room :)
Take care
xx

Vicky Alberto said...

So gorgeous Gabi! (I have that same dress form from M's on my mantle - hee hee)

Vicky Alberto said...

So gorgeous Gabi! (I have that same dress form from M's on my mantle - hee hee)

morkaren said...

Sikken et skønt arbejde, det er papirkunst, meget smukt. knus morkaren.

Patty O'Malley said...

Fabulous! You make everything beautiful! Looking forward to seeing a peek of your scraproom. BTW, is the kitchen done?

Romy said...

Even when you try something outside your comfort zone, you do such amazing work! These letters look gorgeous!

misty said...

These are beautiful! I bet your scraproom is so inspirational!

Bellaidea said...

Even more then a peek:) My invitaion still open too:)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Just gorgeous@

Adriana B said...

Beautiful ART Work :) gorgeous :)

Keren Tamir said...

I absolutely love it Gabi. You should do more off the page projects!!, you are amazing

charlotte said...

these are beautiful!

Karen Shady said...

this is stunning :) I didnt realise I wasnt already a follower to you blog, but I am now... Happy Mothers day from Australia :)

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO lovely!!!! Awesome!!!

phamil said...

That will be so pretty in your finished scrap room! I love those colors! You're like me, it's hard to do something other than a layout, but you do beautiful work with anything!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

These are absolutely lovely! Beautiful work.

Unknown said...

WOW, Gabi, these letters are altered perfectly! Gorgeous work, my friend!
Hugs ~Gerry~

Eila Sandberg said...

GORGEOUS work my love! seems to me that you're really fabulous at anything scrappy, be it pages or OTP - everything is just divine! Adore this, yes ma'm I certainly do! :))

Glenda J said...

This is an absolutely stunning project! I would have never know this was an OTP project for you! WOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails