Monday, May 7, 2012

**NEW!!!** Websters Pages 'Girl Land' Collection & Chat Tonight!!**

Hi everyone!  I've got some exciting news to share with you all from Websters Pages!  Brandin is coming out with her beautiful feminine mid-season collection called 'Girl Land'!!  Yep, a collection that celebrates all the things we love about being a girl!  Here is just a teensy tiny peek at the collection (and believe me, there is soooo much pretty stuff to see still! ....FYI!  Shhhh! I just got the collection in my hands a couple hours ago and this collection is GORGEOUS!!!  I was almost going to forgo the chat just so I can start playing already! LOL!....but they don't call me Gabi for nothing! lol!) 

Tonight at 9:00 EST there will be a LIVE CHAT at the Websters Pages Ning site where you will be able to chat with Brandin and the rest of the design team girls as well as with other fans of Websters Pages.  Brandin will be revealing her new collection in full and giving away amazing prizes as well!!  So if you are able come join us!  The chat is always lively and lots of fun!  Hope to see you all there!! xx

1 comment:

~Etoile~ said...

Loveeeee that's going to be a nice collection for me!!! I need this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails