Sunday, October 21, 2012

I've Got Another Layout Pubbed In Scrap365 Magazine!

The November issue of Scrap365 ((UK magazine) is out now and I thought I would share a few little 'peeks' at a layout I got published in this issue.  They had us scrapping the men in our lives for this issue, which I think is great because I think many of us find it easy to scrap those feminine style layouts but we don't often see very many masculine style layouts.  I decided I would scrap a photo of one of my dear nephews for this layout, it's a photo my sister took of my nephew Michael at the cottage.  He's such a great kid.  He got married a few months ago and I know things get busy when you start a new life.  I didn't get to see as much of him as we used to so I was so happy when he called me up a few days ago and asked if he could just come over for the day and hang.  Here are a few more close up shots (sorry I can't share the layout in full here at my blog but you can see the full layout in the November issue of Scrap365) 


The zipper I used here again is acutally from an old pair of jeans....I added a tag behind the zip that pulls out and has my journaling.  I used lots of Dusty Attic chipboard on this one as well as Bo Bunny's Weekend Market collection papers and embellishments, trinkets and stamps.  I find this collection works really well for masculine layouts.
 
If you would like to see the layout in it's entirety and would like to subscribe to Scrap365 Magazine (you can also order single issues and back issues as well) You can find it HERE (you can find the subscribing area under the heading 'Shop').  This magazine is amazing and filled with beautiful layouts and great tutorials and techniques!
 
Thanks for stopping by and for all the sweet comments! Hope you are all having a lovely fall weekend! xo 

19 comments:

MSTEELADY said...

Beautiful layout. Congrats on being published!

Gitte said...

Wauw what a beautiful layout.

Keren Tamir said...

Congrats Gabi!! gorgeous1!

Bellaidea said...

Congratulations my Friend! I like Scrap 365 a lot too!

morkaren said...

Et LO kan sagtens være skønt uden blonder og blomster, dette er meget maskulint og flot. knus morkaren.

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats on the pub .. love the page!

Romy said...

This looks stu-stu-stunning:) Such an amazing male page! You do vintage really well!

Patty O'Malley said...

Fabulous layout, Gabi! Congrats on being published. I haven't seen that magazine around here yet.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love this layout. Absolutely magic. Congratulations on being published again, you so deserve it. xxMarg

Cindy Gay said...

Lots of beautiful embellishments adorning the handsome photo!

Beverley said...

What a great male layout! Congratulations on another layout being published, (think I might know of two beautiful daughters who are SO proud of their mum!).

Unknown said...

Congratulations!The layout is awesome.I loved the zipper idea.Actually loved everything.:-)

a1983alaskan said...

Congratulations on the publication!
Oh, I'd love to see more manly layouts from you. That's all I ever get to scrap ;-)
This one is amazing :-)

sixofone aka Leah said...

It's brilliant Gabrielle. I love the way you have done the clock faces with the gems

Lizzyc said...

Well done on being published, this is stunning!

Gégé said...

Very beautiful layout, love it, love over all the clocks!!!
Gégé from France

Sue said...

Another stunning layout and congratulations on being published again. It's been great seeing your work in the magazine.

Rea' said...

Congrats ! Love the layout, so many amazing details, especially like the zipper with the lace!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such an amazing page and so deserving of your publication - huge congratulations!! Love the zipper detail!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails