Friday, December 17, 2010

Some Wintery Bo Bunny & a little Dusty Attic!


I just wanted to share this l/o I made recently with the new Bo Bunny collection called Midnight Frost. I also used some of my favourite laser cuts chippies from Dusty Attic on this l/o. I thought I'd scrap about my newest winter pick-me-up ....the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from Starbucks! Yum!! This salty sweet treat is just so yummy.....I know the salted part sounds wierd but believe me it is good!! Here are a few close up shots of the l/o embellishments....



I just wanted to make a quick comment on the products I use on my l/o's. I get some questions as to the details on what products I used on my pages......I don't usually list the products for my layouts that I do for the kit club layouts I make up because they are listed in full each month at the MCS (My Creative Scrapbook) site. If you click on the photo of the kit each month at the MCS site, you will find a full listing of the products in the kit....hope this answers some of your questions with regard to product :) But for the manufacturing design teams that I'm on I'm happy to list the products for you. For the above l/o I used Patterned Paper: ~Midnight Frost Crystals~Midnight Frost Snowball~Midnight Frost Moonlight (butterflies and matting)~Noteworthy Journaling Cards~Midnight Frost Chipboard (flourishes & large frame)~Frost Wraps (lace)~Midnight Frost Stamp (flourish) .....and I also used some Prima blooms.....and some Dusty Attic Laser chips (the tree and the title).
Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Gabrielle xxx

19 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

This is such a beautiful Layout Gabrielle. Love the Tree.
Inspires me to get back to scrap-booking after all the Christmas cards!
Smiles:)

Romy said...

Your layout is both delicious and wonderful:) It is filled with lots of eye-candy and beautiful Dusty Attic chipboard elements. And guess what... today I received two DA pieces (they finally arrived in Holland!). I'm over the moon happy. But did you ever smell their cuts? Mmmm...they smell pretty weird. But hey, that's no problem at all: as long as the cuts are as amazing as they are right now:)

Patty O'Malley said...

Another gorgeous LO! Love all the Midnight Frost products you used. The tree is beautiful!

Jolanda said...

wow,amazing page....i can't find DA stuff over here...and i feel sad about it!!!Maybe it will come ,i hope...
Your L/O is again so very beautiful!!Amazing colors and wow,look at that picture....looks so nice....
Have a very nice weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! I have to learn to layer!

Iren said...

Super!!!

Cindy Gay said...

A beautiful feel good page.

yaranore said...

Wat een mooie Lo
Leuk met de bloemen en mooie boom

tevens wens ik je fijne feestdagen
Gr nel

Sandy Ang said...

That tree with subtle glitter is just stunning on your LO. And how creative to use lace as a 'fence'. Just love the textures of feathers and chipboard flourishes too.

nancy said...

oh GABI, GABI, GABI! this page just DAZZLES! magnificent...adoring all your detail work!!! your work is a true JOY and INSPIRATION!!!!!

Creations by Jolan said...

Hi Gabi,
I want to wish you and your Family a Merry Christmas.
Jolanda Meurs/Netherlands

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Stunning LO, Gabrielle! Love your inspiring work!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

runzalot81 said...

Beautiful LO! My sister has been raving about that salty caramel drink. I must try it!

Klarysa. said...

Beautiful, really beautiful.

runzalot81 said...

GORGEOUS LO! I actually found myself doing a LO last night that called for flowers, bling, and butterflies. I had stuff going everywhere and scratching my head in confusion, because I'm used to monsters and buttons. I finally left the table and went straight to your sb.com gallery. After browsing a bit, I finally found what I needed to do based on your arrangement of fabulousness in "precious one." Thanks so much! I also linked to your gallery in my blog post for the LO.

Patricia SPI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia SPI said...

je reste toujours admirative devant votre talent !!! vous êtes vraiment inspirante et méritez les félicitations de vos admirateurs ! Au plaisirs des visites durant 2011, je vous souhaite une bonne et heureuse année !

Wendy said...

It's a beautifull layout.
Happy new year

MiamiKel said...

Such stunning work! Every time I stop in to your blog I'm just awe struck. Your amazing work with each little detail is just mind boggling! Beautiful! TFS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails