Sunday, January 2, 2011

Video Tutorial: How to Make Floral vines!


Here's a little peek at one of the layouts I'll be sharing in a few days, done with the January Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. Along with all the beautiful premium embellishments that Pam puts into these kits, often there are these cute stemmed roses as extra embellishments. I thought I would show you all how to make up a quick floral vine using the pretty cream roses in the kit this month. All you need as an extra for this is some inexpensive floral tape (you can find this at any craftstore and often at dollar stores too). Just click on the link below to watch a tutorial on how to make these....as you'll see it's really quick and easy!

Floral Vine Video Tutorial

I'll be showing the full l/o and many many more in a few days so don't forget to come back for some more tips & techniques! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Psssst!! want a chance at winning some fun Bo Bunny goodies?? Be sure to stop by my blog on January 5th.....it's going to be fun!

~Gabrielle xx

12 comments:

Stay True To God said...

Awesome tutorial Gabi!! Can't wait to see your new posts on the 5th!! Happy 2011!! :)

hugs...

Tracy

Michelle said...

very cool Gabi...Prima had better watch out! you're gonna put them outta busines!!LOL Thanks for sharing

Ms. Jen said...

I can't get the video to work for some reason, but I'm sure it's great! I'll try again tomorrow.

Hugs!

Елена Дашкевич said...

Спасибо огромное - очень красивая веточка!!! Thanks! Happy 2011!

Jolanda said...

Thanks for showing Gabi,beautiful work!!Have a happy newyear!!!
Hope to see a lot of your amazing work in 2011!!
All the best,Jolanda

angelwhispers said...

Happy New Year Gabrielle hope you had a fabulous Chrustmas with your family.

Stunning tutorial and such clear instructions love it.

Thanks for sharing and can't wait for your next post on the 5th.

Love Chanelle xxx

Denise said...

TFS this!! I've always wondered how to make my own..awesome tut!! I love ur ring too...have one almost just like it! :)

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Thanks for sharing Gabi!!! You inspire me!!!
Hugs from Brazil

Sandy Reeves said...

Thank you for sharing this tutorial. It is awesome! I love all your work.

Laura Fdz said...

WOW!!!!! I will be here: your proyects and tutos are wonderfull!!!!

Mimi said...

Great tutorial! Clear and easy to follow...I'm off to try! Have a great day!

Ula Jaworska BloomCraft said...

I love colours in your proyects! Beautiful work!!Have a happy newyear!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails