Saturday, October 29, 2011

Websters Pages DT page & Glue Arts!!

Websters Pages was doing a match-up with Glue Arts this week so our design team was delighted to recieve some Glue Art products to use on our projects!   I basically used a little bit of each of the products sent to me to create the above page that I made with Websters Pages 'Western Romance' Collection.  Here are the some of the ways I used these awesome Glue Arts products...
I used the GA Pro Glider to attach all my patterned papers to each other. 
The Glue Arts 1/2 " Adhesive squares ROCK! for adding embellishments like blooms and cameos! 
They have wonderful glue strips to attach your ribbons and lace! 
And their Adhesive foam pieces work grea for adding dimension to a project! 
Which is my favourite?  I love love love the 1/2" adhesive squares for adding embellishments!  Those things really STICK!!   Here is a list of supplies I used to make the above page:
From the Western Romance Collection: Fabric Tickets, Fabric Ribbon, Alphabet Stickers,
Websters Pages whimsies (heart & rose), Silhouettes (Cameo), Princess Petals, Sparklers.
Chipboard corner flourish:  Dusty Attic
Lace trim & Pearl Strands from local fabric store
Adhesives: Glue Arts

Here are a couple more close-ups of my page (TIP:  I used a decorative edge scissor to make the edge for the second layer of patterned paper)....


For lots of wonderful ideas in using Glue Arts products you can check out their blog site HERE!  And if you'd like to see more projects done by the Websters Pages design team using GA & Websters Pages products, come have a peek at the Websters Pages blog, you'll be happy you checked it out!

23 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Gabrielle. Your L/O is absolutely amazing. So much to look. It's a Eyes candy. Gorgeous lace work and i really like all that swirls.
Hugs Nataliya

jojoscraps said...

Hi Gabriella. This is just stunning, down to the last detail! You have an amazing tallent. Thanks for always inspiring us!
Jo xx

ARTES ANDRÉA PRADO said...

Hi Gabrielle, your project is amazing!
I loved, too beautiful!
hugs

Crafty Loops said...

This page is gorgeous Gabrielle, it really is stunning. I love the flowers. Lee x

Jolaine Frias said...

My goodness! So many beautiful details Gabi! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

morkaren said...

Åee hvor smukt, du er bare så dygtig og kreativ, jeg nyder at se på dine LOer. v.h. morkaren.

Brenda LeDoux said...

Splendid work as always!!!!!

Wendy said...

I am a card maker to be honest but this is the most stunning scrapbook page I have ever seen stunning love it totally gorg very talented lady


Wendy

Trillucy said...

your sides are magic! You are a star!! I faint always :-))

Patty O'Malley said...

My mouth dropped open in amazement when I saw this layout! So beautiful! Love that lace border around the circular paper.

phamil said...

OH Gabi, I love all that pink luciousness!!! BEautiful details as always, I love the scissor edge that you got. Beautiful page!!! And love those gorgeous photos!!! Your pup is really growing!!!

phamil said...

OH Gabi, I love all that pink luciousness!!! BEautiful details as always, I love the scissor edge that you got. Beautiful page!!! And love those gorgeous photos!!! Your pup is really growing!!!

ms.schwiet said...

I adore every page you make but this may be one of your best yet

Shell said...

As always so many beautiful details! Ur Fur Baby is getting so big!!

Sue said...

The detail, the colour, the combinations. All the hallmarks of another beautiful Gabrielle layout. Stunning.

EFI said...

What can i say?! Your layout Gabrielle is just stunning!!!! I loooove every singe detail and i would like to thank you for the amazing inspirations and for your step by step tutorial!!! I admire your creations!!!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Hey Gab. It's been ages so I thought I'd drop in for a visit. What a shame it's not irl eh?
Geesh look at Zoe, she's almost as big as Chloe.
Gorgeous page with all the wonderful Gabi touches. I just love to look at the beauty of your work.
Talk soon,
Jx

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Gabrielle this Layout is amazing!!! I could spend hours just watching the details.
You inspire me!!!
hugs from Brazil

Raquel Leal said...

Olá, ficou simplesmente perfeito o seu LO. Adorável, Beijocas.

Unknown said...

I am so inspired by your scrapping. I have tried your scissor technique but alas ...I am NO where near as good as you are..LOVE this one

sixofone aka Leah said...

Fantastic LO Gabrielle There is so much to look at. So much inspiration in one project

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi Gaby! I love your layout! Lovely feminine colors and so many details!!I don't leave comments often but I always visit to get inspired!

Could you please leave a comment on my blog telling me how do you glue your little white pearl ribbon??? I would appreciate it!!!

Thanks!!!
Hugs,
Vicky

Lizzyc said...

HI.. oh wow.. how pretty this is.. absolutely love the colors and papers, and the adorable photos, and as always exquisitely designed.. stunning layout..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails