Thursday, October 13, 2011

Websters Pages Projects & My NovelTree!!

First off I thought I would share a couple of projects I recently made with a couple of the yummy new Webster's Pages Collections.  The above layout I made with the All About Me collection.  I think this collection is so fresh and pretty.  I found this old photo of my younger sister when she was little and know I just had to scrap it with this collection.  The two of us are only a little over a year apart and are not just sisters but best friends.  I thought I would make this page as a special gift for her.  I used a variety of the All About Me patterned papers, the matching die cut paper (I cut out the edges of the die cut paper for this layout ....I was inspired by a page by Robin Shakoor), WP Sparklers, WP BloomersWP Fabric Tickets and Journaling Cards as well as Whimsies and Cameo Push Pins. Here are a couple of close-ups of my layout...


I provided links to all the Websters products I used to make up this page so that if anyone would like to order it you can do it directly from the WP site!  (Not all of us are lucky enough to have scrapstores near our homes :)   I also have another little project to share, a little card I made using the Western Romance collection.  I made this card for my project that was inspired by our featured Guest Designer this month Stacey Young.  Her work is so beautiful and I love the way she used kitchen twine on dt work!

And now I'd like to share with you all a special new project that Brandin has been working on for sometime now called My NovelTree!  Lets face it...we all LOVE Websters pages designs and projects but not all of us have the time to put together layouts and albums we'd like to share with our families.  Websters Pages is passionate about helping everyone preserve their memories in a beautiful way.   At My NovelTree you will find the most beautiful premade Photobooks, Pocketbooks and Scrapbook Pages!

 These albums are the perfect solution.  Check out the My NovelTree Gallery HERE for the many styles available!  Just click on the album photo and it will flip through each of the pages in the album.  These are also great for scrapbookers who want to give gifts, make multiple albums or specific theme albums!  

So pre-order yours today & become a founding member! This is a limited time offer...you can not miss this opportunity ♥

Now stop by and LIKE US at our NEW Facebook Page, share our badges or FB Page and you could be one of the lucky winners we'll be choosing if we spy you sharing myNovelTree!  I've been reading some of the posts there by members who have already purchased these beautiful products and let's just say the are uber-excited and thrilled with the product!

15 comments:

Isa said...

I love your scarpbooking pages, all are BEAUTIFUL !!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Gabrielle!!!

Amo seus trabalhos, são harmônicos, maravilhosos.

Beijos do Brasil

Lizzyc said...

HI.. beautiful layout and card.. you always have an elegance and the embellies are placed in the most eye catching position.. always love coming by here.. i hope you have a great day!

Irini said...

Stunning layout and card! you are an inspiration!
hugz
irini

Romy said...

Oh my, what a great looking layout! These colours go so well with that wonderful photo?! And I also just love the bloomers and trims that you added. Your card is a stunner too! Western Romance was definitely made for you:)

Patricia said...

one word : MAGNIFIQUE!!!

Crafty Loops said...

Such a pretty page, really gorgeous. Lee xx

Patty O'Malley said...

What a gorgeous layout! Love the combination of colors. The card is so pretty, too! But I always love everything you make!

Jen said...

Your pages are just gorgeous! I stumbled across your stuff through pinterest

Lydell Quin said...

Such gorgeous things to look at all in one post Gabi!!! Thanks for sharing x

Erum Tasneem said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Unknown said...

OHHHH wowsers so stunning love it so much!!

hugs carla

Unknown said...

stunning. your work is always a treat for the eyes....

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love all the gorgeous details you add to your layouts!

Raquel Leal said...

Todos os trabalhos ficaram perfeitos...adoroooo o seu estilo! Beijocas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails