Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Summer Hike {Bo Bunny 'Madeleine'}


We did a little hike on a past long weekend, so I totally took this time for a photo op!  My girls get along pretty well, they are always there for each other, but like all siblings, there is always that little bit of rivalry....this picture says it all, lol.  For this page I used a variety of papers from the Bo Bunny Madeleine collection.


I like to do a corner cluster to balance a page. For this I used some of the Bo Bunny wood embellishments along with some chipboard and buttons from the Madeleine collection.


For my corner cluster of embellishments I used some beautiful handmade blooms sent to me from Lucy at 'Tresors de Luxe' mixed with some chipboard accents, buttons from Madeleine collection and more wood accents.


I began my design by spritzing some of the NEW Tutu Spritz from Bo Bunny, and then applied some texture paste with a couple of the new stencil designs from Bo Bunny.  LOVE their script design!

Bo Bunny Products used on this layout:
Patterned Paper: Madeleine, Charm, Elegance / Madeleine
Combo Stickers: Madeleine
Chipboard: Madeleine
Wood Shapes:  Iron Works, Camera Kraft Wood Shapes
Buttons: Madeleine
Jewels:  Primrose
Glimmer Sprays: Tutu
Stencils: Brocade, Bliss Stickable Stencils

I still have lots of summer photos to scrap, even though we are moving into Fall.  So I know I better get my scrappin' on, because soon I'll get to scrap my Fall/winter photos with Bo Bunny's newest releases.  Have you seen the peek at the newest collections coming out from Bo Bunny??  I love them all!!  Here is a link to their website in case you missed them .... Bo Bunny Website .... Just click on the collection name to view all the new goodies.  I can't decide which collection is my favorite, I think Rose Cafe, is for sure in the running, but I love the colors and designs in Altitude and Star Crossed as well....loving the alphabet sticker sheet in Star Crossed, just the perfect size for me!  Which is your favorite collection?

16 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout, Gabi! Love the stenciled background and those gorgeous flowers.

Rupa Swaminathan said...

This is so beautiful! You have inspired me to try some homemade fabric flowers now, Gabrielle. Love this.

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Gabrielle,
this work looks fantastic. I like all your creative ideas, you have a specially art to decorate.
Love greetings Petra

Tina said...

so pretty and romantic

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Gabrielle, I love the softness of your page, love the so feminine color scheme. I have a coup de coeur for the film strip and the cute little frame. Gorgeous picture, showcased perfectly in such a fabulous layout. have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

Adorable picture of your girls! Beautiful lay out!

Becky said...

This is stunning!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a lovely page and this photo is so adorable!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Romy said...

I knew you would make the most stunning lay-out with these papers and you have indeed done just that! I really love the gorgeous colours and the fabulous background work on this lay-out!

Cindy Gay said...

A very pretty color combo!

Lizzyc said...

HI..This layout is so pretty and the photo is so light hearted, the whole feel layout is one of love and fun! and not sure if I want to see the next collection of Bo Bunny.. I will just want it all! hehe!!

bernii miller said...

♥♥♥

mommyx2 said...

What a superb picture! And your layout gorgeous and perfect :)! Iove it!

Val-Belle said...

So beautiful Gabi... love the background

Denise said...

Oh this is wonderful!! I love the photo Gabi..lol..too cute!! Beautiful design as always my friend!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous layout! I love the pretty embellishments and the texture paste looks perfect.
Rebecca.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails