Friday, July 31, 2015

NEW Page Kit & Video {The Scrapbook Diaries & Maja Design & Dusty Attic!}


I just love it when my design teams line up with product that works so well together! This is what happened with the newest kit page I designed for The Scrapbook Diaries.   Recently Maja Design came out with the sweetest 'Baby' collection called .... 


....'Vintage Baby'....and it's exactly that, a collection of papers filled with sweet vintage images and designs that will put a nostalgic look into your baby scrapbook pages!  And at the same time one of my other design teams, Dusty Attic, came out with the cutest chippies for baby layouts! 


Janene, at The Scrapbook Diaries, worked her magic pulling together lots of beautiful accents, blooms, paints that helped in creating the sweet lil girl page I created above.  


I mean, how cute is that Dusty Attic Baby Banner chippie??  I just love the fine detailing Jennifer Hedger gets into her chipboard designs, right down to the little bows!  And the new baby title chippies....adorable!


Now here's the cool thing, .....this kit can be ordered as a Baby Girl kit OR a Baby Boy kit!  See how there are papers in the Maja Vintage Baby collection that are in pinks and in blues?   Well, I chose 5 of the patterned papers in shades of pinks for the Baby Girl page I made .....and Janene has been super busy creating a kit (and coordinating layout) with a selection of papers in the blues for a Baby Boy kit!  As always I made a step by step video tutorial to go with the kit, to which you'll have unlimited access to with the purchase of the kit.....and the video tutorial will work equally as well for both kits.  And of course there will also be enough product in the kit to create a bonus page for both the Girl and the Boy kit. (You should see the gorgeous sample pages Janene made up to go with each of the kits!)

I've been seeing a lot of new additions to so many of your families on Face Book, so here is your chance to make a beautiful memory page, or a special gift that is suitable for framing!  I was so happy to scrap this photo of my little great-niece Kiera, one of my favorites of the professional shots my nephew (and his wife) had made of their youngest daughter.  If you would like to try this kit out, just hop on over to The Scrapbook Diaries and pick up your choice of either the Girl or Boy kit!....or both if you are fortunate enough to have both boys and girls to scrap!  As always, this is while quantities last :)   You can pick up your Girl kit HERE and the Boy Kit HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and thanking all you sweet friends that take the time to leave your kind and supportive feedback, it means a lot to me! xo

21 comments:

Стелла said...

Awesome paper and very sweet page, I love your work

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow this is so adorable! I love the papers and how amazing is the chippie banner! Always love your creative genius and I am sure this kit will be very popular! So very sweet!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow, you've done it again, it's so beautiful, gorgeous baby photo and the papers, chipboard and layout compliment each other so perfectly,

Totally Beautiful hun,
Hugs Liz xx

Romy said...

Oh gosh, you really know how to make the most amazing baby lay-outs! This one is beautifully serene, sweet, romantic and so wonderfully detailed. I adore every little bit of it!

Chrissy said...

So stunning Gabrielle...so soft and beautiful..a pure delight.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful page,the little washing line of clothes is so cute and
your great niece is adorable.What a wonderful keepsake.

Patty O'Malley said...

Absolutely adorable!

Janene said...

GABI GABI GABI!!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! I had so much fun (as always) - the papers, products and of course the techniques... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Your design/layout is wonderful. Each element is so very pretty and the papers are lovely - as always - I love it!

smokeysmom said...

That is the most adorable baby picture! And you did a fabulous job scrapping it - the layout is gorgeous. There's no end to your talent. Hey, I thought you were going to take a break from design teams for awhile?! LOL!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Lol, yes....sort of, I took a 6 month hiatus from my Maja DT and stepped down from my BoBunny team (my term ended literally yesterday)....but I'm still on my Shimmerz, Dusty Attic and The Scrapbook Diaries teams.....Ya, I was on a lot of teams! Lol!

_Nikolka_ said...

Super!

michele said...

Your work has finally made me decide to by some shimmers products but I have a few questions and the site doesn't show a lot of info about the products so I thought I'd ask you. First of all, in the tonez sets, what sizes do the products come in? What product would be best for adding color to gesso and texture paste?

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Michelle,...to be honest I don't think I've done a lot of mixing of Shimmerz with Gesso and texture paste....I would recommend you send a note to the owner (Stacey) stacshimmerz@q.com ..her husband does all the mixing and would know best what products would work best for that. If you don't hear back let me know and I'll try contacting her to get you more info. xo

Cindy Gay said...

Darling elements arranged perfectly!

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hi Gabi. What a gorgrous and precious LO. Love the paper, chippies and pic. Love it all! Thank you so much for this gorgegous project inspiration. You know yoy are my #1 designer!
Love and Huggies!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful Gabrielle. Everything is so delightful to look at :)

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Such beautifully soft papers in this collection - gorgeous!

Liddy said...

Another gorgeous layout, you astound me how you make all your pages sooo beautiful. I've completely lost my mojo lately but I think your blog has inspired me as always. Thankyou for sharing.

Amy Green said...

Hi Gabrielle,
Your layouts are absolutely beautiful. I have been watching many of your videos and love your canvases. I have bought several of the shimmerz paints but have been having trouble with them. Can you possibly do a video on how to use them. I always get these unpleasant spray marks left on the canvas.
Thanks for your help.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Amy, thanks so much for your kind words! On this layout I used a Tim Holtz paint, but I do use lots of Shimmerz paints on other projects. Shimmerz paints is doing something cool lately called' Shimmerz Shortz' ...they are short little video clips showing how to use their different products, and the differences between them. You might find this very helpful. Here is a link to their newest clip. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CNPz7CCBJXk
Just click on the Shimmerz Paints channel to get more of their "Shortz"....hope this helps! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails